Chapter 252

27 Become Our Consort

Outside a dense forest, an entourage of well-equipped guards and palace maids in palace uniform came. At the very front, striding stop a tall broad horse was a middle-aged man dressed in bright yellow brocade robes. This man was Hua empire’s Emperor Hua Mu Tian.

Hua empire’s emperor had a square face with thick eyebrows that were slightly raised. Bright eyes like black gemstones burned their gaze into the dense forest, flashing with a hint of interest. A tall straight nose that was already starting to bead with sweat on the bridge of it. Lips tightly pursed surrounded by a dark stubble that appears as if it has been shaved off not long ago. His face showed a hint of tiredness, the cause due to being too lustful but overall he appeared full of energy and gave off the air of danger and overbearingness.

Feng Yi Xuan carried Lan You Nian as he stood on the tallest tree in the forest. The thick tree leaves blocked the two’s figures from sight but the two were able to assess the situation below. Lan You Nian dully leaned against Feng Yi Xuan’s chest to watch as the Emperor rode astride his steed, shooting arrows. She yawned, “This Hua empire’s Emperor really gives people a feeling of discomfort.”

Right below the very tree they were in, Hua Mu Qing was embracing a palace maid dressed in a pink palace uniform as he hunted on horseback, some sleazy sounds coming from his mouth and his hands were cruising all over the palace maid’s body without any scruples.

“Can’t kill him at the moment!” Feng Yi Xuan took a glance at the disgusting scene below before returning his gaze to Nian Nian. If it wasn’t because they owed it to Hua Xiu Yi, he wouldn’t bring Nian Nian to see such a disgusting sight. Feng Yi Xuan really felt there must be some strife between him and Hua Xiu Yi. In the past, the two of them were princes of empires that many people praised and feared. Afterwards, on the battlefield the two were evenly matched opponents. Later, because of Nian Nian, he owed Hua Xiu Yi two favors. Though favors were nothing to him, Hua Xiu Yi’s actions have greatly pleased Feng Yi Xuan. Because Hua Xiu Yi didn’t think about possessing or coveting Nian Nian, Feng Yi Xuan was in the good mood to help him.

“It wouldn’t be us who should kill him. What a waste of time and means!” Lan You Nian said flippantly. Though she disliked this Hua empire’s Emperor, perhaps it was just eye-affinity, though from first sight she didn’t like Hua Xiu Yi, neither did she find him loathsome, but this Hua Mu Tian gave her a loathsome and disgusting feeling. The one who should handle this was Hua Xiu Yi. She won’t let Feng Yi Xuan do such thankless deeds.

“Your Majesty, don’t…” The palace maid dodged fearfully. The guards and such were already loitering around the outer circle of the forest. His Majesty often had matters to handle and they needed to withdraw. The palace maid in Hua Mu Tian’s arms was trembling all over. She has always lived cautiously in the imperial palace and did her duties. She didn’t expect the Emperor to take a fancy to her and bring her to attend the hunt. She had a childhood fiance in her hometown. She was planning to wait until she reached the age limit and leave the palace to marry him. But it seems her innocence was no longer safe.

Hua Mu Tian threw the palace maid off the horse. He jumped off the horse and stepped on the palace maid’s chest with his foot. He bent over and squeezed the palace maid’s neck demanding, “Don’t want?” Which one of Hua Mu Tian’s consorts didn’t obey him and fawn over him? Even if they said “no” on their lips, their body was still seducing him. But this palace maid had the guts to resist him. This made Hua Mu Tian who was at the height of his lust angry.

“Your Majesty, I beg your majesty to let this humble slave go!” the palace maid bore the pain in her throat as she begged for mercy but her pleadings only made Hua Mu Tian angrier. Hua Mu Tian shouted, summoning those guards and then threw the palace maid at them, “This slut, this one gifts her to you!”