Chapter 241

16 Nian Nian Unconscious

“Save her! Save Nian Nian…” Feng Yi Xuan looked at Gui Yi Zi as if he was seeing his savior. It was the first time Feng Yi Xuan used an imploring tone to plead another person, all for the woman in his arms.

Gui Yi Zi and Gui Yi were stunned by Feng Yi Xuan who emanated a bloodthirsty aura. With a look at Lan You Nian in Feng Yi Xuan’s arms, Gui Yi Zi appeared by Feng Yi Xuan’s side in an instant and fastened onto Lan You Nian’s pulse.

“Let’s go!” Gui Yi Zi said. At this moment, little Nian’er needed a calm environment and couldn’t endure being jolted around. He needed to carefully inspect her. Being poisoned wasn’t a small matter. Gui Yi Zi can already tell little Nian’er’s body beginning to collapse on itself.

Hearing Gui Yi Zi’s words, Feng Yi Xuan returned to Prince Ming Manor like a gust of wind. With crimson eyes, Feng Yi Xuan gingerly set Lan You Nian onto the bed. Listening to Lan You Nian’s faint, barely discernible heartbeats, Feng Yi Xuan felt as if his heart was being controlled by the weak heartbeats. If the heartbeat stops, it will be his time of death.

Gui Yi Zi and Gui Yi followed into the room. Feng Yi Xuan was sitting by Lan You Nian’s side, holding Lan You Nian’s delicate hands, refusing to let go, as if no one and nothing would be able to separate them, not even death.

Gui Yi Zi took a careful look at Lan You Nian’s pulse. In that instant, outside Prince Ming Manor’s room stood full of those who cared for Lan You Nian. Whether it was Feng Xia Qi or Yue Bai Lian, they all abandoned matters in the palace to come over. Lan Jian Jun and the others stood there motionlessly as they stared into the room. They knew they can’t go in because they already saw Feng Yi Xuan’s slaughtering in the palace. They were not only worried about Lan You Nian’s poison, they worried about Feng Yi Xuan’s demons.

When Gui Yi Zi put down Lan You Nian’s wrist, Feng Yi Xuan asked anxiously, “How is it? What’s wrong with Nian Nian?” Feng Yi Xuan really hated himself for not learning medicine. That way he can pay close attention to Nian Nian’s poison every moment, so he wouldn’t be so helpless.

Gui Yi Zi sighed, and looked at Lan You Nian tenderly. He treated her as dear as his own granddaughter.

“Little Nian’er is poisoned by Seven Day Death. This poison should be useless against Nian’er but little Nian’er’s body is already suppressing a toxic poison. This poisoning has caused the poison in little Nian’er’s body to flare up, hence why little Nian’er is unconscious. This old man can only do his best to hold little Nian’er life for a month. If within this month there isn’t an antidote, I’m afraid little Nian’er…” Gui Yi Zi could bear to say the rest. The last remaining two antidotes couldn’t be obtained by ordinary people.

Feng Yi Xuan vomited a mouthful of blood with Gui Yi Zi’s words. The blood was slightly blackened. Feng Yi Xuan felt his heart hurt, it hurt so much that it was hard to breath. Does his Nian Nian hurt? Is it very painful? Feng Yi Xuan felt his heart hurt more.

Gui Yi Zi and Gui Yi were stunned by Feng Yi Xuan’s vomiting blood. As two doctors, they were able to tell why. Because the heart is too pained so he would vomit blood. Vomiting blood was actually good in this case; otherwise, it would cause internal injuries if it was held back.

“Has the antidote been developed?” Feng Yi Xuan looked to Gui Yi Zi in expectation. If Gui Yi Zi nodded, no matter what price or how much money he must pay, he will find the needed medicinal herbs. If Gui Yi Zi shook his head, Feng Yi Xuan wasn’t afraid either. Because he will accompany Nian Nian, even in hell. It’s only unfortunate that they weren’t able to get married. There were still many things they haven’t done.