Chapter 253

28 Is Imperial Son still as Good as in the Past

The entirety of Hua empire’s imperial palace knew the Emperor Hua Mu Tian brought back a village girl from his hunt who was deep in imperial favor, even the favored consorts in the palace cannot compare. Who in the palace didn’t know of Consort Lian who the Emperor cupped in his hands?

An San sat in the palace courtyard that Hua Mu Tian had conferred onto her. In the last few days she pretended to be unworthy of Hua Mu Tian and fearing authority making Hua Mu Tian heart ache and like her even more. Because of this, Hua Mu Tian hasn’t touched her. An San still remembered the matriarch’s words. If Hua Mu Tian really wants to ravish her, she can resist and even kill Hua Mu Tian. After heairng this, An San was very touched. In the matriarch’s heart, they were very important.

“How is it?” Hua Mu Tian sat on the dragon throne asking the guards. Though he felt San’er was very different and liked her very well, as an Emperor, how can he not have a guarded heart, so he sent out his subordinates to investigate San’er’s background?

“Answering Your Majesty! It’s all true, Consort Lian is a medicine girl in the villager. Because of a poor family, she often goes into the forest to pick herbs. That day was the day she was going to pick medicine!” The guard knelt on the floor as he gave the report.

“Hn, this one knows, you can withdraw!” Hua Mu Tian sighed in relief. Though he treated San’er very well, there was still suspicion and alertness in his heart. Now he can be completely reassured. He prepared to hold a ceremony for the conferment of title, so he can have San’er. San’er won’t reject him any longer.

“Consort Lian, his Majesty is here!” A palace maid came into the palace. This Consort Lian really had a good life. She’s only a wild woman from the mountains yet could obtain His Majesty’s favor. These days His Majesty comes over to Consort Lian’s palace every day, making the consorts in the other palaces extremely jealous.

An San rolled her eyes inside. This Hua Mu Tian would always run over to her place. Fortunately she wore the front of a pure girl so Hua Mu Tian didn’t make any moves on her but An San knew she couldn’t drag it on any longer. She must find out where Crown Prince Hua has been imprisoned.

“This civilian girl greets His Majesty!” An San greeted him ceremoniously and felt aggrieved in her heart. As shadow guards, besides showing ceremony with the master and matriarch, they didn’t need to show great ceremony with others and now she had to act as well as be on ceremony with this uncle. An San felt she’d rather kill a few more people than accept such a mission.

Hua Mu Tian hastily helped An San up, scolding her, “Why are you still calling yourself a civilian girl? Didn’t this one tell you you’re his consort? Once the conferment ceremony is done, you are this palace’s Consort Lian!”

“This civilian girl is only an orphan village girl. How am I worthy of Your Majesty’s identity as Heaven’s son? I ask Your Majesty not to make fun of this girl!” An San said melancholily and her eyes turned red, like a lonely white bunny, deliberately getting men’s pity. This was the reason why Hua Mu Tian gave her the title of Consort Lian. “Don’t speak of such things!” Hua Mu Tian scolded. Then the two admired the flowers like every day but it wasn’t long that Hua Mu Tian fell asleep deeply. An San softly called Hua Mu Tian a few times and didn’t see Hua Mu Tian waking up.

An San smirked. The drug the matriarch gave her was really great. It was a short while and this Emperor was already unconscious and wouldn’t feel anything different when he woke up. It was a medicine they as shadow guards needed to have when doing missions.

An San saw it was dark out and changed into a black stealth uniform to move around the palace. In the last few days of investigating, she’s already found a place with many guards standing guard but this place was an ordinary palace hall. Why would it need so many people standing guard? Tonight she will go take a look.