8. ben

i see immediately that bandannas will love your head. that cannot be difficult. with all the ideas, lighter than gray matter, swirling along the top inside of your cranium, battling to escape, it must attract it no end...everyone knows that naturals love brains, so it will nestle your head warmly and keep the cleverness comfy and closed in and safe in that strong place. i’m sure shafts of invisible light stream warmly from your eyes and through your neat, safely-modern self-tinting glasses. the same clever, invisible ectoplasm leaves your mouth to swirl around your head. everything about you breathes intelligent. hell, your throat looks imaginative, knowing and resourceful! (you are obliging and genteel in everything you do and nothing will stop you from being so for the rest of your life and to everyone you have to do with in any capacity – my guess...) i know integrity when i see it. your nose perfectly suits your pleasant face. your looks are interesting and odd enough to be noticed. you’re in the middle of a smile in the middle of speaking; probably you are replying to someone who’s not in the picture. your mouth must surely have dimples on either side of the up-curves. incisors slightly longer than is usual. your mouth is often open, i guess, in regard of life in general; it’s closed with wonderment at the indiscretion of humans (though you won’t judge). i suspect you are one of those perfectly balanced people who are just talkative enough not to be considered a brooder but also quiet enough to not come across as blatant. you must surely be an observer who knows the golden value of just looking and taking in. it’s what makes you the writer that you are…your essence is white and a very, very pale yellow; you remind me of a noble white animal. your skin is just short of freckles (maybe not quite free of them) and you probably sunburn too easily, turning lobster red after a day on the beach. and a deep rose when you blush.