epilogue (prologue) of sorts

latest introduction: all of the aforementioned is going to change...i will be going back to discussing and analysing userpictures.

second introduction:
three of these observational descriptions - not judgements - are actually of  real profile photographs and although, in the original introduction below, i wrote that some of the profiles do not even exist, daisy, leigha and chastity do, in fact, exist. (i intended, as well, to write some observational descriptions - not judgements - that i made up.) and this is what i will do in future, as it is not important to me that the photographs necessarily have to be of people (albeit a handful out of a number of million) on this site, strangers though they may be. but it was fun doing it and will still be fun even if i have to 'think up' the photos as i go along...

previous (first) introduction:
what are profile pictures? how are they perceived? what do they mean? what do they represent? what is their psychology? let's have a look at some of them. the ones i include here are ones where the photo in the profile picture is probably not actually that of the user (although not necessarily). i do not mention names. some profiles do, in fact, not even exist. i will give each one a name that i think is suitable to that specific profile-according to me. i will try to add a media picture that, to me, captures the essence of/or the original profile pic or the person (after all, some communication has perhaps even - probably -taken place and/or i have to rely on my senses) - it will not necessarily be of a face. I have no idea where this is going, but i know the exercise will make me focus and so expand my writing skills. and i know for a fact it will be fun. eventually i may perhaps even take requests for readings of profile pictures... ;)) after all, an adam has never been a  maximillian and a claudia, never an emma...

(none of the original artworks in this book are mine)