5. dagmar

the severe hairstyle is certainly chic. whether this was the intention, is questionable, but it looks sophisticated and dashing. it adds to the minimalist feel one gets off of this picture. your hair does not hide your ears; this means you liked them enough to show them, even if only subconsciously. and the one that is visible is indeed an attractive ear. your serene forehead is handsome, open and smooth. thin brows are tidy and round off the eyes to perfection; the latter are not flawless - of all your strong facial features, they seem the weakest - slightly small and your left eye shaped smaller than the right, to a noticeable degree. it seems as if that eye is somehow older, which is of course not possible, but that is how it looks, being slightly wrinkled. the small pout between your eyes strikes me as being an established little feature, more from concentration than temper. the bridge of your nose is narrow and ends in a slight nub. youthful cheeks show short lines well above the corners of your mouth, alongside your nostrils; this is an attractive feature. a full bottom lip is topped by a much thinner one, both remarkably red. i am guessing that if your mouth should smile, so would your eyes. (and how extremely fetching and radiant and captivating you would be right then; i just know this!) you have a willful and opinionated chin. it looks as though you could not be easily persuaded – an admirable trait these days; your face exudes character. your aristocratic throat is as tidy as your hair. looking at this picture it seems like you might have cried right about now. why were you sad? was it perhaps because you were employed as a warden in a concentration camp? or was it because your baby died? i will never know, but i hope that at some time you smiled deeply once more.