6. gytha

‘the cupid's bow or tubercle is a facial feature where the double curve of a human upper lip is said to resemble the bow of cupid, the roman god of erotic love. the peaks of the bow coincide with the philtral columns giving a prominent bow appearance to the lip.’

the most perfect lips i have seen. lavish and with a perfectly symmetrical cupid’s bow, while the bottom lip looks like a bit of optimally inflated balloon. the colour is remarkable – a deep dusty red. your mouth has the neat perfection of lips lined. without lip liner; only a very narrow white ridge runs along the outer rim of it in a continuous line. in-your-face lips. the very straight and delicate nose, slightly upturned, makes a deep hollow just above the upper one, giving your mouth area the sensual look of  lips that seem too full to close completely. your nostrils are perfectly fashioned drops in the middle of your face, oval and a narrower point to the top very pale yellow hair, like grasses in winter, is nearly white and as course. i can see the grooves where you combed it with a very wide toothed comb; up at the back towards the centre of your head  and to that same spot, from the front. it seems as though your hair stays perfectly in place without any help from hair bands or elastics, such is the wiry texture. eye brows reflect your blanched hair, but it has a darker than white shadow in it. still, it is nearly the same colour as your skin. the shape of it is flawless, delicate and elegant; two leisurely stretching arcs. your eyes are grey and steely and finely lined in light pencil. they are narrower than is usual and i take note of the full, fleshy eye-fold atop each eye that is often observed in a person hailing from snowy, northern countries. your glance is cool, but it is your lips that say it all. they say, this is me. you don’t know me, but i am a decent human being. look. take note of me.  then you may move on if you wish. but first observe me.