3 b. zac

i’m zac, i’m fourty-three going on thirty-one. i weigh fourty-nine kilograms because i don’t eat much; i’m rather a fluids type of guy. i wear the same denims for days; i change my shirts about twice a week, but wear stuff over it so i’m sure people won’t notice if i don’t change them more often (in fact i don’t like bathing at all). after all, i’m an artist, for god’s sake and water removes the natural body oils; it’s just unhealthy for the skin. anyway.  i paint. once i sold a painting to the largest local bank to put in their foyer. so now i’m sort of famous in this town – or i was for a while, a number of  years ago (that's when i dropped the 'k' at the end of my name and 'i' in the front and the'a' in the middle). i went to study after school, but stopped after about twelve years of not being taken seriously. they never appreciated my talent at that place. i got married once, but the bitch left me after a few years. rich daddy fixed it all. obviously she has no idea what she’s missing. i’m not sure that baby was mine, anyway. no matter. i’m better off now; found someone who loves me for what i am – me! she understands that a man is what his woman makes of him. she’s more mature and appreciates the finer things in life and she knows what my true worth is. she knows that for me to function at my maximum, i need the best. of everything. now that funds are forthcoming, i know i will excel at painting. she knows it too, clever girl. she’ll never keep from me what i need and deserve as an artist and an individual; she understands well enough how things should operate for me. for my creative juices to flow, i need space, literally and figuratively. and my muses, i need my muses or how else am i expected to perform my canvas magic? but i do love my wife; i let her arrange the small exhibitions at our home (it’s one of four existing castles that were sold to private families many years ago when this country was still a colony, isn't that just a hoot!). she loves to do this for me and blossoms under my praise when all goes well. she does not try to cramp my style. she is a good wife. maybe not pretty on the outside, but she is beautiful on the inside. yes, beautiful on the inside.