Chapter Four

I don't own MTV's Teen Wolf or any of its characters, only my OCs.

"So did the signatures actually look different?" Jayden questions as we jog at a slow but steady pace around the track. I shrug.

"Kinda, I guess. It's possible for it to change over eight years though, right?" I question. 

I told Jayden about what happened with Stilinski earlier, leaving out all of the supernatural parts of course.

"I mean, It depends on how drastic the difference between the two is but I guess it's possible to change a bit. Has anything happened to your dad that could change his signature? Like a stroke or something?" Jayden asks curiously. I think for a moment.

"Nothing from when he signed those papers but yesterday he broke his wrist falling down the stairs at work which is weird now that I think about it," I say.

"Why?" Jayden questions. 

"My dad's new office building only has one floor."

"Hey Theo," I say as I sit down at the table in a chair opposite him.

"Hey," he greets as he takes a bite of his burger.

"I had a run in with Stiles Stilinski today," I tell him. He looks up from his food, his eyes glowing for a split second.

"What did he say?" He growls out, making me wonder why he has such a strong dislike towards Stilinski. I shrug.

"Nothing much. He did mention you wanting to be a part of Scott's pack, though. Who's Scott? Why didn't you tell me about this?" I ask angrily. Theo sighs.

"Scott, Stiles and I were in fourth grade together. Just after I got bitten, I heard of a new True Alpha in Beacon Hills: Scott McCall. That's when I suggested to mum and dad that we move here. I want to join his pack," Theo explains. I glare at him.

"You said you didn't want to come here, remember? Why'd you lie to me?"I exclaim. Theo and I aren't ones to keep secrets from each other; or at least I thought so.

"I wasn't sure if he'd let me into my pack so I decided not to tell you about it till I was sure. I'm sorry for lying to you." I look up at Theo to see him displaying his puppy dog eyes causing me to roll my eyes and my anger to vanish.

"Okay, it's fine. I guess I forgive you," I let in to his begging, causing him to display his signature smirk and lean over, ruffling my hair annoyingly.

"Okay, you better get to class, the bell rings soon," Theo suggests. I shake my head.

"Jayden and I both have a free period so we're going to head over to the library to do some studying," I tell him. He nods before standing up and saluting me goodbye causing me to giggle lightly as his goofiness. 

"So, you ready to go?" Jaydens sudden voice startles me and causes me to jump slightly.

"Don't do that!" I scold him, clutching my chest.

"Do what?" Jayden questions. I slap him on the arm.

"Sneak up on me like that! Where did you even come from?" I question. Jayden goes slightly red in the face.

"I was just sitting over there while you talked to Theo," Jayden answers, putting to a table a couple of rows away. I give him a pointed look.

"Are you scared of Theo?" I question in amusement. Jayden stumbles over his words.