Chapter 3: "Alright mommy, whatever you say."

On the morning you were searching for a hot outfit to drive her insane a little. You hoped it will work and doesn't let her cold.
The girls were giving some advise and helped you picking the perfect outfit. After that you went to put on some make-up. Because who doesn't love a good eyeliner.

You were looking in the mirror one more time before leaving your room. The top had a low cut out so she could definitely see your cleavage, even from afar. You wore a bra to push your tits up a bit. In addition the jeans you wore was sitting on your V-line and your string was showing up a little. You kinda looked like a hoe. But you liked it nevertheless, maybe you were one.

You made your way to the classroom at a leisurely pace, because you wanted to make a dramatic entrance. So you take your time. As you reached the room you could already hear Lesso talking. Ugh her voice is so attractive. You breathed in some air for some confidence and open the door. Your gaze slides to the dean as you enter the room. She immediately went silent as she saw you.

Lesso was trying hard not to do anything obvious. She was extremely surprised by her student. *Shit. Why does (y/n) look so sexy. All in black, the best color of all. She turns me on so much, never has a student of mine twisted my mind like this. I have to keep cool and take no notice*

You stared at her as you walked straight towards her. She locked your eyes on yours and couldn't take them off. You could see her swallow hard. Ha your plan worked. "I'm really sorry for being to late Lady Lesso. I hope I can make it up." you said even tough you didn't mean a single word.

"Just sit down". You could see her strained look. She suddenly felt so tense. You turned around and saw all four grinning at you. Hort was trying to hold his laugh back again and the other looked proud. As you sat down next to Hester, Anadil praised you from behind. You turned around to her but were immediately stopped.

The cane was at your shoulder so that Lesso could turn you again. "First you come to late to my lesson and now you want to start a chat with your friend?! Not in my lesson darling! You want to visit the doom room again?" You looked at her with big eyes. She just called you darling in front of everyone.

Lady Lesso started to realize what she just called you when it was to late. You could see the embarrassment in her face. Everyone was looking at her surprised. Your friends knew what was going on but the others were just confused about it.

The redhead just turned around and kept on teaching as if nothing happened. But you knew better. You have taken her so off track that she called you a sexy pet name out loud in her class. That just proved again how good your plan worked out in the end. But you wanted to take it to the extreme.

You had to work on your own and solve some exercises. After a while you raised your hand and pretended to need help from her. Actually you didn't. You just wanted her standing in front of you, having to look down, hopefully in your cleavage. You asked your question even tough you knew the answer yourself. Alongside you started to play with the pen in your hair at first and then you run over your chest with the pen.

You could saw how Lady Lesso's eyes drifted from the sheet of paper to your body. She watch your movements carefully as you moved the pen a little lower, drawing circles around both of your nipples. She gets muddled  up in her own words and loses track of what she actually wanted to say. As she realized what was happening she removed her eyes from your chest moving to your eyes. She reduced the distance between you and whispers "Stop that right now (y/n)". Because you wanted to tease her more you continued your play.

"What should I stop mommy?" you whispered back at her. She clenched her jaw and cleared her throat. "DON'T!" she warned you, as she grabs your wrist to stop the movements on your boobs.