Chapter 9: "Tell me your name."

(A small chapter, cause I promised to update, but have no time to write more. So have fun :)

"Show me."
You overcome the small distance between you and lay your lips on hers. The kiss was more passionate than it was last week. She tried to enter your mouth with her tongue, so you opened it a little wider for her to slip in.
You intervene your tongue with hers. Both fighting for the dominance.
You slowly started to walk to the bed, still embraced and Lesso started to remove you jacket and throw it on the floor.

Your slight chuckle was suppressed by the still ongoing kiss. This time you could undress her, so you started with her coat and then moved to the buttons of her shirt. She stopped the kiss and looked down to your hands unbuttoning it. She laid her hand on top of your and mumbled. "My body isn't as perfect as yours is."

You continued the action and your gaze fell to no ones wonder straight onto her chest. She wore a hot black lace bra, that highlighted her breast very well. "Liar." you look up at her for a second and then back to her body again. As you finally opened every button and could remove the shirt your gaze fell on it. A big scar on her stomach. Healed but still very visible. "It's beautiful. Like the rest of you. You're breathtaking." you admit while looking your eyes with hers. You kept them there while slowly moving down until you were kneeling. You placed a kiss on the scar and caressed it before you moved to her pants, to open those.

You slide them down her gorgeous long legs and finally they were in the floor next to you. She stood in front of you just in her underwear and you yourself were already soaking wet. You started to place kisses on her thighs and then move slowly to her center. As you placed the first kiss there. Still upon the coverage, you could feel her wetness nevertheless. With your fingers you run along the band of her slip and finally touch her under it. Not even inside her, but still soaking.

"Mommy's wer for me, huh?"

"Shut up and lick my pussy darling!"

Alright. If she insists. No teasing today. You just wanted to taste her right now. You pull down the small piece of clothing ,covering her intimate area, in a hectic movement and place your fingers on her pleasure point. To get a better access you take her left leg and put it on your shoulder. Now you could finally cover her whole center with your mouth.

"Ugh" she groans at the first touch of your tongue. As you started to work her, she lays her hand on your head to get some stability.
You could feel her legs shaking and her heavy breathing, so you put more pressure on her clit.

"I can't hold this position any longer. Let me lay down." she begged while also moaning, because you kept your tongue working.

"(y/n) please!". But you didn't want to stop.
She pushed your head away from her. "You heard me?" she says in a certian voice.

"Ok, Ok. Let's lay down."

"Good girl. I like it when you listen." she praised you while walking to the bed. She laid down and you placed yourself between her legs to continue your work. Without any warning you thrust your fingers into her wet entrance. "FUCK (y/n)"

With your fingers you massage her G-spot while at the same time spoiling her clit with your tongue until her body started to tighten up and her breathing got unsteady. "Ah Fuck. You feel so good." She breathed out and you felt her walls tighten around your fingers. "Mhhh I'm coming."

You slowed down your movements until her body relaxed and you pulled the fingers out. They were full of her cum, you put them in your mouth tasting more of her. "Delicious" you smirk at her while cleaning your fingers. You could see the satisfaction in her face. She was glowing. The 'I had sex face'.

"Come to mommy." she said while spreading g
her arms for you to come. You climb upon her and place yourself on her naked body, leaning into her kiss. Your tongues melt together like this was their determination. Before you could even realize you were pressed into the mattress with your back. She was on top of you grinning teasingly.

"I want to be on top" you protest. You know that she radiates the top energy but so do you. Never ever you are the bottom type.
"No chance darling" she licked her lips and started to remove your clothes starting with the top and then continuing with the pants. To her surprise you didn't wear anything under it which caused her to pause the undressing and giving your breast all the attention. She massaged and then kissed them before she dedicates herself to the pants again.

She removes those very quick and throws them across the room. It seemed like she has no patience at all. "So needy?" you asked her provocatively.
"Actually yes, but you have to wait some more seconds."
"Huh?" you look at her confused about her statement. Lesso was already making her way to the closet. You do however enjoy the view. Definitely you could get used to this. To her. Naked.
The need to slap her ass overcame your mind. It looked just really juicy. Sadly you couldn't see normally because of the coat shes wearing.

Lesso grabbed something from the closet and returned to you. Ugh her body was just so stunning. "What did you get?" you asked.
"So curious darling. You'll feel it, no worries."
She gave you a teasing smirk and crawled on top of you. Suddenly you feel something touching your center. Not her finger. Before you can even guess, it started to vibrate. You gasp out loud because of the irritation on your center.

She smiles satisfied and leans to your ear whispering. "I want you to come for mommy now."
You breath out heavy and close your eyes. Even her voice makes you cream. The vibration against your clit gets even heavier and without any warning Lesso pushed the vibrator into you. Now your walls were vibrating. Lesso moved the satisfier in steady motions stimulating your G-spot. With her mouth she pampers your neck with bites and kisses. This right here is were you want to stay forever. It was like heaven on earth. This woman was heaven.

"Ohhh tell me your name!" you moan, close to the edge.

"What?" Lesso was sightly confused about you but nevertheless continued to kiss your skin.

"Tell me Lesso! What's your first name? Please." you beg breathing hard to not come right now.

"Leonora. Darling. Satisfied now?" she chuckled.

You hum and finally were ready to come.
"I'm coming. For you mommy." You moan feeling the pressure increasing inside you. "Ahhh" With Lessos mouth on your neck and the vibrator inside you you came. "Hhuuuuh Leonora. AHHHH"

She pulled the vibrator out of you and started to kiss you. Desperately. Like it was everything she was ever aiming for.

After a while of kissing and exploring each other's body's. She removed herself from you and stood up. "I'm taking a shower." she said and smirked at you before disappearing behind the door.

You stayed in her bed, feeling more satisfied than ever. This was a dream. It just felt like it wasn't real. Never in your life did you feel such a heavy orgasm. She was a dream. And you couldn't wait for another round. Even tough you were really tired right now. But that could change.

Before that you need to enjoy this. You were alone in her bed. In her room. You could browse her stuff. Instead you turned around and smelled at her pillow. The scent was so comforting. You pulled her blanket up your naked body and envelope in her smell. You closed your eyes and enjoyed this.

The rays of sunlight caused you to open your eyes a little. And suddenly it hit you. You looked under the blanket. Still naked. Oh god. You did not really fall asleep in the bed of the dean. This was unbelievable embarrassing. You turned around hoping to see her still sleeping but she wasn't there. You rose from the bed, covering your naked body with the warm bedsheet. You step into the bathroom but she was out of sight. No where to be seen.

You just got dressed and left her room. You thought it was strange being in her room without her, so you just went to your room. Luckily it was Sunday, so there was no hurry to go to class. If you skip breakfast it wouldn't be bad.