Chapter 11: "Where is she?"

While pushing her fingers into you, she also starts to lick your clit without breaking the eye contact. You could see the lust in her eyes, her pupils were expanded to the maximum. Her tongue circled around your pleasure point, stimulating it with the pressure she used. You had to close your eyes because this feeling was too good. Your  throw your head back into your neck and slam your left hand to the wall next to you, because you were close to collapse. Withbyour right hand you find hold in her hair. You pull them a little, unintentionally, which caused her to moan into your center. OH HOLY SHIT. That was like a vibration between your thighs. You wanted to feel it again, so you pull at her hair again. 

"Ow fuck. You want to tear my hair out or what?"

"Oops sorry. Just moan into my pussy again please. That felt good."  

She smirked at you and that was it for you again. Her looking up at you, with that cheeky smile and you were dead. So weak for that redhead. 

"Whatever you want princess." she fulfills your wish and starts to moan while licking your clit again. In no time you came on her fingers again. Why is she so good at this? But instead of coming up to you she stayed there and cleaned your entrance with your tongue. Calmly, without any hecitc. To calmly. You needed her up here. Her mouth on yours.

"Leonora come up." you pull at her hair again. But this time because you wanted her to rise from the floor. 

"You're cruel, you know that? I just wanted to enjoy your taste a little longer." she moved up and embraced you with her hands around your hips, pulling you even closer to her. She gave you a satisfied smile, looking down on you now. With your hands on her face you pull her to your lips and give her a kiss. After a while of exchanging each others salvia you wanted to give her some pleasure to. You pulled away from the kiss and wanted to go on your knees, but Lesson stopped you. She held your arm and pulled you to her again. 

"Let's get out of the shower first. Look at the foggy mirrow." she give you a quick kiss and leaves the shower. She warps a towel around herself and takes out makeup wipes to remove the smudged make up. While she's bussy with herself you quickly wash your hair and then also leave the shower. You take the towel and dry yourself and your hair a bit. Leonora was already walking out of the bedroom, so no time to loose. You go after her and turn her around on the hips so she faced you. 

"Not so fast. We're not finished." you push her in direction of the bed, so she has to walk backwards now and as you reached it, you toss her onto it and place yourself above her. 

"Stay there and don't move!" you warn her. You go to her closet and search for something specific. 

"(y/n) I warn you! What do you have in mind?" 

You just let out a chuckle and hide the thing you took behind your back as you walked to her.

"Just close your eyes Leonora"

"NO" she protested, but you used your puppy eyes and begged her to do it. Of course this was working. She closed her beautiful green eyes and you sat on top of her naked body. She wanted to open them as soon as she felt you naked on top of her, but you laid your hand on her eyes before she could see anything. 

"Your torturing me right now. You know this?" 

"Hm.... Thought you had a thing fot torture. Give me your hands and stop whining!"

She obeys you, this time without a hesitation, and puts her hands in front of her face. Already in the right position. She cracks a cheeky smile and opens her mouth to say something, but closes it right after. 

"What?" you ask her. 

"Nothing. Just keep going darling. I don't want to interrupt you."

With her eyes still closed you take the tie you just got from her closet and tether it around her wrists, thighten it strongly.  That caused her to let out a deep groan. You push her hands over her head, pressing them into the bed. You start to suck on her neck, when she moved her tied up hands to you.