Chapter 4: "Mommy has to punish you now."

TW: Spice, Bdsm

On the next day, you were talking with Dot and between you there was no space, when Lady Lesso walked into the classroom. She looked at you for milliseconds as she entered the room. When she saw Dot so close to you she looked away immediately.

The lesson today was really boring, you weren't really paying attention and you didn't even look at her. You tried to ignore her as much as you could but sometimes you weren't able to resist and had to take a short look at the beauty in the front. You could stare at her forever but the plan was to ignore her. As hard as it was.

You flirted with Dot a lot in the lesson. Gave her looks and played with yourself. Like you did with Lesso yesterday. Then suddenly she stood between Dot and you. Her sexy angry face looked at you and then at Dot.

"You two are going to shut up now. You're disturbing my lesson. (y/n), you come up to the front and sit there." she turned around and walked to the front. On the one side you were a little scared of her when she was angry so you wanted to do what she said, but on the other side it turned you on. You wanted her to let the anger out on you. You were packing your things together when she screamed "NOW!".

You hushed forward to the place right in front of her desk and put your things down. Was this really necessary?! She looked down at you and a little grin was formed in her lips. She instructs all of her students to do an exercise in silence and sat down on her chair. You could feel her eyes on you. Her gaze nearly burnt your skin, you turned hot in seconds. How could a woman have such a big impact on your mind and body.

She started to whisper so only you could hear her. "What do you think you're doing with Dot? You think it makes me jealous, don't you darling? A little pathetic of you."

You could look at her because she caught you. What now. Either you stop the play and think of a new or you continue. Perhaps this doesn't leave her as cold as she pretends to. We will see.

It was lunchtime when Hester and Hort found the perfect place to sit at. The table right next to the teacher table. Lady Lesso was already having a seat. She was able to look at your table perfectly. So you placed yourself right where she could definitely see you. Next to you sat Dot obviously. You wouldn't give up on your plan yet.

You weren't in the mood to eat, rather to play. To really see how cold it leaves her. You had to do something radical now, not just flirting. This has to go under her skin. "Touch me here Dot."

"What?!"

"Just place your hand on my inner thigh. You don't really have to touch me obviously but like pretend."

The other three looked at you with pure shock.
"You really wanna do this in here. The dining hall?" Hort asked.

"Yes, I mean we are obviously not gonna do anything. Just pretend to, you know?"

Hester had to smile "Fuck this is a genius idea, but also dangerous. I love it!"

Dot put her hand onto your inner thigh and starts to move her back and forth. Her hand was actually dangerously close to your middle. Now you had to unpack your acting skills. You just hoped she would look.

As Dot moved a little the faster you closed your eyes and threw your head into your neck. You started to breath a little heavier and soon your mouth opened itself. As you were pretending to be touched you thought of the dean touching you. It actually turned you on very much. You would've surely let out s moan if Dot didn't removed her hand from you. You were glad she did, but also confused why she did. You looked at her curios and saw a scared face looking at you and then behind you.