Chapter 5: "But of course she has a pain kink"

She thrusts her fingers into you and increases the speed of it, which caused you to moan heavily. With her free hand she grabs your ass and massages it. You now start to ride her fingers and move to the rhythm of her movements. Lesso watched you intensely and enjoyed your moaning and pleasure. It felt like heaven. Even tough it was freezing cold in this room, you were sweating heavily.

The redhead continued to work on you until she could feel you clenching around her fingers and your breathing got quicker. Suddenly she stopped all her movements and pulled her fingers out of you. She locked eyes with you and took her fingers in her mouth while moaning soft.

"Why are you stopping? I was near my orgasm"

"I know darling, that's why I stopped."

You didn't understand what her intentions were so you just looked at her curious with raised eyebrows.

"Were you really thinking you'll get an reward for your bad behavior earlier? Get dressed and go to your class." she pushed you off of her and stood up herself.

"What?!" you asked in disbelief, she isn't really going to do that, is she? "Your kidding right?"

"Do I look like i'm kidding?" she chuckled and walked to get her coat, then she looked back at you, still standing rooted to the spot. "What are you waiting for?"

You then finally moved and put on your clothes while she kept her eyes on you. She waited on the door and locked it after you were out.

Lady Lesso turned to you and started to caress your cheeck and fix your hair a bit. "Darling, I hope you know that what happened in there will stay there."  You nodded, of course you'll tell nobody. "Good, now go to your class and tell your teacher that I needed to talk to you."

"Sure"

While you walked to your classroom you recapitulate the last hour. A smile formed itself on your lips. HOLY SHIT. You just rode the fingers of the dean of the school for evil. How nasty of you.

You're friends all laughed as you entered the classroom. "I'm sorry i'm late, I had to speak with Lady Lesso."

"I'm not sure if late is the right word here. Class will be over in 5 minutes."

Oh wow. You were gone this long. Everything felt like a rush back then. You walked to your desk nevertheless and sat down. Hester and Anadil pierced you with their gazes. They were so curious and wanted to know everything. But how are you going to tell them, that you promised the dean to keep quiet. Oh that's going to be hard.

The bell ring and the first thing you felt were hands on your left and right. The girls pulled you out of the classroom. "Tell us what happened. Everything!!"

"I... I can't"

"Of course you can!" Hester threatened a bit.

"Let's go outside and you'll tell us everything." Hort suggested from behind.

God you were so fucked. They would never stop asking. Lesso will kill you for this. But those are the people that mean the most to you. Your friends, with whom you have fun everyday since you first met them. You have taken them into your heart so fast. And nobody should lie to their friends or keep such an important information to themselves. Plus it'll make you feel better if you talk yourself out.

All of you sat down in the grass outside. The sun shone through the clouds and it was kind of warm.

"Talk now!" Hester commanded.

"Ok ok. But this is a rather long story. And you all have to keep this to yourselves. Be cautious. I think Lesso is going to kill me if she finds out I told anyone. God she is so going to kill me."