Chapter 6: "I'll reward you this time"

She stared at you with disbelief. The straightforwardness really shocked her. This definitely wasn't what she expected. The redhead stared at you, unable to move or speak.

"Don't you wanna say something?" you ask her with mischievous tone and a grin on your face. "Or is Lady Lasso, dean of the school for evil speechless?" You made your way to her and laid your hands onto her chest. You felt a little gasp when you touched her. Oh she definitely liked that. You looked at her begging. For a touch. For her to let you in and fuck you now.

"We can't" she detaches herself from the rigid and whispered it full of regret.

"What? Why is that?"

"I'm your teacher, we shouldn't"

"Fuck you, i thought you were evil, so why would you care?!" you were actually shocked about the fact that she cared about some rules or what is allowed and what isn't. "You know what? If you won't give me what I want i'll have to do it myself. I'll lay down in my bed and undress myself." You laid your hands on your body and moved slowly from your stomach to your chest. "I'll play with my nipples to get them hard." You now drew circles around your nipples with your fingers. And Lesso's gaze followed the fingers on your chest. She tried everything to keep calm and not loose control right now.

"I'll move my hands down my naked body to my soaking wet pussy and slip two fingers in."
You showed her the two fingers, put them in to your mouth and sucked on them.

"(y/n)" she pleaded "Please stop this"

"Oh you're the one begging now I see." you continue to tease her "I'll fuck myself and think of you doing it and then i'm going to come and i'll be screaming your name-"

You couldn't speak further because there were now lips on your mouth which suppress it.
This was actually the first time her soft lips touched yours. You felt like flying. Like you aren't able to stand on your own legs anymore and would fall every moment. The world around you went silent. It was just your touch. The goosebumps surround you. You wanted to lay your hand on her hips but she broke the kiss.

You now stood before her. Both of you to stunned to speak. Perplexed. She looked at you and grabbed your face.

„God I wanted to do this a long time ago"

„Why didn't you?"

„Not everything is as easy as you think darling."

„Can you now fuck me please. I really need your touch." you begged.

„Your so straight forward little lady."

„Lesso, no torture now. Please. Just an orgasm. I have so much tension in me since Monday."

„Monday? Wait you didn't relieve yourself after our session?" You shook your head. „What a good girl you are. Waiting for mommy to do the work. I like this."

She then finally pulled you in to her room and closed the door behind her. The next thing you felt were her lips against yours again. While kissing intensely she undressed you and you walked to the bed. As soon as you reached it, she pushed you onto it and climbed on top of you. You were lying in her big bed with just your slip on. And she looked you up and down. "You're so beautiful." she muffled and then started to leave kisses on your neck and chest. She changed between those kisses and bites all over your body. With her tongue she drew circles around your nipples like you did with your fingers before.

She took your breasts in her mouth and you enjoyed every second of it, which you clearly showed with you moans. She moved down to your center and stopped to look up to you again. You saw her naughty grin and then she started to lick on your slip. That first touch made you crazy. You cry out and throw your head back.