5

Sunday
June 10, 2018
Marshall's POV: Finally, it was Sunday. I've been waiting all damn week for this day. Me and Diane were going to be meeting up at a hotel in Renaissance Center, about an hour from my place. I had made sure that Paul and Porter could not contact me unless it was a emergency so I could have some alone time. I pulled on a black zip up and grey sweatpants, along with my Kangol hat and Chain. I wanted to try and remain unknown to people in the hotel, but lord knows that probably won't happen. I got into my car and sent off a quick text to her.

[To Diane👅]
[Renaissance Center, room 214. Just ask for Mathers and they'll give you a key. I'll see you soon. Don't. Be. Late.]

I got into the hotel around 11:45 and got my room key. I checked the time seeing it was almost 12. I swear If she's fucking late again imma lose it. I ventured up towards my room and shut the door once I got in. I looked around. There was a loveseat, enormous TV, half of a kitchen island, micro wave and coffee pot. I set down my bag I packed, in case I didn't want to drive home after and sat down on the bed, kicking my shoes off. I turned on the TV while I waited. I heard a knock at the door and I quickly opened it, seeing her in a zip up and leggings. She walked in and set down her purse looking around.

"You were almost late." I scoffed, shutting and locking the door.

"You told me to pick the time, I'm not late Marshall." She glared and took off her heels, and let her hair out of her ponytail. Her long luscious blonde hair was let free, perfect strands of platinum blonde. Slowly, I walked over to the couch and sat down. "So, how you wanna do this?"

"Well first of all, there are some rules, she stood in front of me, her arms crossed. "If this doesn't go well, I go home and I block you from my phone and you will not be coming into the club anymore. If this does go well, you do not come to my house. You do not call me at my home, nor work. If I don't answer I'm busy, don't get your panties in a twist." She spat and slowly began unzipping her jacket, revealing red lingerie, her breasts pushed up perfectly together with her bra. I bit my lip softly and gazed at her in awe.

"Anything else?" I asked slowly getting up,

"You don't tell anyone about this, not your kids, your boss, your homies. No one. This is private." She pushed me back onto the couch and stood in the middle of my legs. I nodded in submission. "Now." She smirked, slowly peeling off her leggings, showing her tight red thongs. "Any questions?"

I shook my head frantically and she giggled, I stood up, my right hand tangled into her hair and pulled her in deeply, kissing her. She sucked on my bottom lip and her hands went for my shirt. I pulled it off quickly, her nails running down my chest, making me shiver. She let out a soft moan as my hands went straight to her ass, giving it a hard slap. I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my waist and carried her to the bed, throwing her onto it. She giggled and smirked looking at me. I took off my sweat pants, leaving me in my boxers. Swiftly I got on top of her, kissing her neck gently, leaving a few bites. She ran her fingers through my scalp, gently massaging.

My lips traced down to her breasts, kissing at the fatty tissue, then cupping her breasts with my hands. She let out a small gasp, i unclasped her bra, throwing it to the side letting her double d breasts out. Fuck, they're perfect. I flicked my tongue against her nipple, then slowly sucked. She moaned, one hand gripping the sheets, the other gripping the back of my head. I smirked, feeling her body lift up, moving full of pleasure. I did the same to the other breast, then slowly began kissing lower and lower. I stopped, my breath inches away from her panties, I looked up at her, making sure I was given the go-ahead. She nodded and I used my teeth, pulling at the fabric of her red panties, pulling them down.