36

September 12, 2018
Wednesday
Diane's POV: My heels clicked as I entered work, heading back towards my room to get ready for the night. Marshall had called me and told me his flight was delayed so he would probably be home tomorrow. I missed him. He had only been gone for a full day and I missed him. I've never missed someone like this. Me and Greg were always together so I never really missed him as much so to say. We were connected by the hip. But Marshall's work is demanding, and hard. He's worked so hard to be where he is today and I'm so proud of him. I listened to the interview he did with Sway. Part one came out yesterday and Part two today. Seeing him be so passionate about his craft, hip-hop, and his children is beautiful. It also turns me on a little. How dominant and powerful he can be. He's not someone to fuck with. My hand went towards my doorknob and I opened it seeing Lexi inside my room, rummaging through my closet full of clothes. "The fuck you think your doin?"

She turned her head and looked me up and down, "I need some extra clothes for my set tonight. I know you have nice outfits so I thought I'd use one." She replied. I glared at her and crossed my arms leaning against the doorway,

"Well first of all you didn't ask me. You don't barge into someone's room looking through their clothes, let alone anything. And you know we have a room full of extra outfits. Why don't you look in there." I scoffed pushing her slightly away from my closet. She held onto a set of lingerie I had, a black leather set.

"Well I'm asking you now, can I use a pair of your clothes for my set?" She snapped, beginning to take it off the hanger. Is she for real right now? I haven't talked to her in a while now. I've avoided her, we changed shifts slightly, she would come in once I left early morning. But for some reason today she's here early.

"No." I snapped back. "Get the fuck outta my room. Why are you even here? You work at 3:30 in the morning." I grabbed my lingerie from her hands and placed it back on the hanger.

"Well we had a few people call out, so I decided I'd come in early to help out. Chrystina said it was okay." She backed up from my closet. "Are you gonna have a problem with me working tonight?" She asked. I took a long deep breath and met her eyes.

"No, as long as you don't piss me off. So, I suggest you get outta my sight." I commented. She huffed and began walking out. She turned around before facing me.

"Have a good set..." She walked out and I heard her mumble something under her breath. I ignored it and slammed my door once she left. If Chrystina would've told me she was coming in I would be fine! I would've prepared myself. But her not telling me gets on my nerves. I grabbed one of my lingerie sets, a white lace bodysuit with white heels. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and fixed my hair. I took a quick photo of the set itself and sent it to Marshall.

[To Marshall 🤍]
[ Missing you baby. Excited to see you tomorrow. I hope you get home safe! Call me when you get back to Detroit. Can't wait to see you!]

 Can't wait to see you!]