18

Monday
July 16, 2018
Diane's POV: My eyes fluttered open, seeing the sunlight blaring through the windows. I sighed, closing my eyes again to ignore the light. I felt hands slowly wrap around my waist pulling me in, a smile appearing on my face. I turned slightly to look at my husband, his brown eyes staring into mine. I pecked his lips gently, turning around fully and wrapping my arms around his neck. This is what I missed, waking up to someone that truly loves me. "Good morning," I whispered, running my fingers through his dark hair.

He kissed my forehead and smiled, his fingers tracing my waist. "Morning, how'd you sleep?"

"Good." I yawned, stretching my arms. "I'm just happy to be home with you again." I whispered.

"I missed you too baby. Missed you a lot." He smiled kissing my neck gently. I let out a soft moan, the light kisses making me tingle.

"Yeah? You missed me?" I smiled. He nodded sitting up, crawling over top of me. He began to kiss my neck, kissing down towards my chest. I moaned, running my fingers through his hair. He slowly pulled down my panties, throwing them to the side.

"Yeah, I missed you baby." He smirked, kissing my inner thighs. Slowly, he began swirling his tongue around my clit in circular motions, taking it into his mouth. I let out a small gasp, gripping his head gently. He flicked his tongue back and forth against my bud. I breathed heavily, letting him go at his own pace. His eyes met mine, staring into them lustfully. His eyes darkened as he went faster. "Fuck.." I let out a long moan, beginning to bring my legs back together. He pushed them apart, keeping them down as he went faster. My thighs shook and I finally released, watching him lap up my juices. He came back up kissing me, as I tasted myself on his lips.

"I missed making you feel good." He whispered against my lips. I giggled and kissed him back,

"You haven't went down on me in a long time. What's up with you?" I giggled. He chuckled and sat up walking towards the bathroom.

"I realized what I could lose. And I don't wanna lose you at all." He replied, going into the bathroom. I watched him disappear and I sighed, laying back down in bed.

We spent the morning eating breakfast in bed till 9 AM. I watched him pull on his clothes, getting ready to head back to the studio to work with Marshall. Both of us were nervous, but I was more on edge not knowing how it would go. I want it to go well. I want him to continue working with him. Greg knows what he's doing.

"You gonna be okay while I'm gone baby?" He asked tying his shoes. I nodded pulling on sweatpants and a sports bra,

"I'll be okay baby, I promise. I'm more worried about you. I just want you to have a good day!" I smiled walking over and kissing his cheek. "Maybe I'll come and bring you lunch if you'd like?"

He smiled, "You don't have to do that baby. I'll be okay." He kissed my forehead and sighed. "I gotta head out there early. I'll let you know when I'm at work."

I nodded, pulling him into a quick hug. I let go and smiled. "Call me if you need anything okay? I work around 10 PM tonight so I'll see you before I leave."

He let go and smiled, "Okay baby. I'll see you later." He smiled walking down the stairs. I followed halfway, leaning over the balcony of our staircase. "I love you!" I called out. I heard him laugh and shut the door. I grabbed my sweatshirt, pulled it on, and got my shoes heading out to the gym.
——
Later that day I began cooking dinner for me and Greg, wanting to have some alone time before I head to work. I stirred pasta noodles in the water, watching the water boil. I heard the door shut and heard footsteps. I smiled seeing Greg walk in, sighing as he took off his coat.