28

September 1, 2018
Saturday
Diane's POV:

"Let me make love to you.." Marshall whispered, stopping me from continuing to kiss his neck. "I wanna make love.."

I ran my fingers down his back and stared down at him. I haven't made love in months, maybe years. I haven't felt passion, love, or acceptance from someone in the longest time. "I'm scared..." I whispered. "I haven't made love in a long time."

His hands roamed up and down my back, "Then let me show you..." he lowered his voice and picked me up as he stood in the bath. He got out and set me down, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. I began to dry myself off and he did as well. Once he finished drying off he took my hand, leading me back toward my bedroom. He pushed me gently onto the bed, I fell back into the mattress, sinking in and running my hands down my covers. He slowly inched his way on top, his lips latching onto my collarbone. I let out a small whine and let my hands rest on his toned back. My fingernails scrapped at his skin, knowing I was going to leave marks on him. He let out a growl and continued to kiss me, lowering his head down toward my left nipple. He took my bud into my mouth, swirling his tongue and biting it softly. He went to my other nipple, sucking and letting his hands roam freely down toward my inner thighs. He parted them with one hand, gazing down at my glistening center and moaned.

"I've missed you.." he whispered and lowered his head down to kiss my inner thighs. I let out a long breath, scratching at his scalp. He was giving me the attention I desired. It made me crave him even more. His thumb glided over my clit, making me shiver at his touch. He began to rub my clit, making small circular movements. I let out small mewing sounds at his touch.

"Marshall, please..." I whined, bucking my hips against his face. He pulled away slightly, giving me a small smirk,

"Be patient, we got all night baby." He smirked rubbing my clit faster. I tugged at his hair and felt his hot breath on my core. He blew air on it slightly, making me even more wet. The things he does to me. He leaned down and began to suck lightly on my clit, making me throw my head back at the sudden latch. His tongue lapped against the bud, slowly just edging me. "Fuck..." I let out a moan. His hands went up towards my breasts, fondling them as he continued to eat me out. I bucked my hips at him even more, his eyes met mine as he continued.

"You wanna cum?" He whispered pulling away and kissing my thighs. I whined and nodded,

"Please let me cum... I need it." I whined.

He smiled and leaned back down to continue. I gripped the satin sheets, my back arching as I finally released. My body contracted as I came down from my high. He came up next to me, laying beside me. His lips latched against my collarbone and he rubbed my inner thighs gently. My hands went towards his, holding onto his forearms. I breathed heavily and let out a small giggle. I turned my head to him. "Mm, thank you."

"Of course." He whispered. "Just lay on your back and let me do the work." He pushed my thighs apart again and began to stroke himself near my entrance. His tip teased my entrance, making me wet again. Just the head of his cock was sending me over the edge. My legs shook with anticipation."Please..." I whined. He smiled and leaned forward, kissing me softly. He then thrusted in slowly, making it take all of him. My mouth fell open and he began kissing my neck. He moved his hips slowly but went deeper. My hands fell to his lower back, holding onto his sides. It felt so intimate, our body's connected. I felt like a goddess, the way he holds me, and kisses me.

His hips went faster, making me tighten around him. He lifted his head and connected my lips to his, I let out a loud moan into his mouth as I came around his cock. His thrusts became sloppy but still kept a good pace. "Please cum inside me," I begged against his lips. He moaned, stopping and pulled out,

"Turn around baby." He whispered. I flipped over onto my stomach and lifted my knees so my ass was towards him more. He inched his way back inside me and let out a low growl, his hands gripping my ass. I loved hearing when he made sounds, the way he would moan, growl, and grunt. The animalistic sounds he'd make. My hands gripped the sheets and turned my head as he went faster, pounding into me. My body was squished against the mattress and I was loving every minute of it. He leaned forward kissing my spine, "I'm coming baby girl..." he moaned and I felt his body contract, feeling him finally finish. He moaned and collapsed next to me, pulling me into him. I smiled and rested my head against his sweaty chest,  both of us catching our breath.

"Fuck..." he chuckled kissing my forehead. "That was incredible." He ran his fingers down my back and I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"I've never felt more loved than I do now. Thank you..." I whispered. "Stay with me tonight?"

He gazed down at me and kissed me softly. "I ain't going nowhere..." he whispered and smiled. I closed my eyes, loving the warmth of his body against mine, and fell into a deep sleep.
——————-
September 2, 2018
Sunday

I shifted in bed, feeling arms wrapped around my waist gently. I turned my head smiling, seeing Marshall was still in bed with me. I wanted him near me all the time. To not leave my side. I leaned in kissing his cheek softly. His eyes fluttered open slowly, "Good morning..." he yawned rubbing my sides.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" I asked running my fingers across his jawline, feeling his beard against my hands. He leaned in kissing me deeply,

"Amazing... I haven't slept this good in a long time." He whispered against my lips. I giggled and slowly crawled on top of him, my hands resting on his toned chest. His eyes watched me intently as I ran my fingers down his chest, I licked my bottom lip and gazed down at him. Hungry for his touch. For him. He sat up kissing me deeply, tangling his dominant hand in my messy hair. I let out a small moan,

"Please stay..." I moaned against him.

"I'm not going anywhere Di..."
———————————————————————-
I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I have been in the last few weeks! I am sick at the moment which sucks, so I do not have much energy. I wanted to put this chapter out for now as a 'filler' chapter. I apologize if it isn't too dramatic of a chapter. The next few chapters will be different and probably more dramatic. Thank you all for the love and support 🤍