21

Tuesday
July 31, 2018
Marshall's POV: I sat down in the studio, playing back a few songs for my album 'Kamikaze.' I nodded to the beat of 'Not Alike' with Royce, feeling good about how it came out. I turned my head hearing a knock on the door. "Come in," I called out. The door opened and Greg gave me a small smile,

"Hey, do you need anything else before I leave?" He asked leaning against the doorway. I shook my head and paused the music, turning fully around to face him.

"I'm good, thank you though," I replied. Grabbing my phone as I heard it ring. "Do you need anything?"

Greg shook his head, "No I'm good! I'll see you tomorrow Marshall." He smiled and shut the door. I answered my phone quickly, seeing it was Lexi. "Hey baby girl, how you doin?"

"I'm good, I miss you though. What're you doing right now?" She asked. "I'm laying in bed.."

I chuckled, "Well I'm still at the studio. Just playing back a few songs, seeing if I need to fix anything before we put it out in a few weeks. What're you wearing?"

"Well, I'm in that black lace nightgown I know you like... with no panties." Her silky voice replied. I leaned back biting my lip softly,

"Shit baby.." I groaned, "You can't tease me like this." I palmed at my sweats, feeling my hard-on growing as I heard her giggle.

"Oh come on, I know you like to be teased." She giggled. I rolled my eyes and chuckled,

"Yeah, I do..." I smirked. "I'll be at your place in 20. Be ready." I replied. "Be on the bed naked aight? Keep your door unlocked."

"Alright, I'll see you soon baby. Bye." She replied and ended the call. I sighed and leaned forward, getting back to listening to the album.
-
I got to Lexi's place, parked my car out by hers and got out, going up to her apartment. I opened the door and shut it, making sure it lock it. "Baby?" I called out.

"Upstairs!" She called. I smirked and began to walk to her room, kicking off my shoes. I slowly, peeked her door open seeing her naked on the bed. I let out a low growl at the sight of her. Just what I needed to see. I leaned against the doorway, my eyes gazing at her body.

"You like what you see?" She asked, crawling toward the end of the bed. I nodded, walking towards her. I leaned forward, my hands resting on the end of the bed. Her face was inches away, her hot breath on mine. I lifted her chin gently, seeing her lips part slightly. I connected my lips to hers, our kiss becoming heated. She sat on her knees, beginning to pull my shirt off, her hands running up and down my bare chest and shoulders. I cupped her face, my tongue sliding against her bottom lip. Her hands acted quickly with the hem of my sweats, pulling them down. I pulled away kicking them off. I pushed her down on the bed, pinning her and moving on top of her. I began kissing her breasts, taking her left nipple into my mouth, and swirling my tongue. Her breath hitched and she pulled off my hat, tugging at my hair.

I moved down, kissing her stomach, down to her inner thighs. Slowly I ventured down, kissing her thighs and moving them apart. I let out a low moan and began to swirl my tongue against her clit, then taking her bud into my mouth. Her hands gripped the back of my head as I moved my tongue swiftly, feeling her grind on my face.

"Fuck baby just like that." She let out a whine, moving her hips back and forth. As I continued to use my skilled tongue, I began fingering her, feeling her tighten around my two fingers. Feeling how tight she was got me even harder. I kept flicking my tongue against her clit and finally felt her let go. She moaned, her arms going back against the headboard, gripping tightly. I pulled away, kissing her inner thighs and coming back up to her face. She kissed me deeply, tasting herself on my lips. I flipped us over so that she was on top, hovering over my cock. She breathed heavily and slid herself down onto my length. We both let out low moans, feeling how tight she was. She began rocking her hips back and forth, grinding herself onto me. My hands went straight for her hips, moving her faster on me. Her head went back and she gripped my shoulders, circling her hips. I growled, my hand going up to her throat, lightly choking her as she rode me. I let go after a few seconds and began thrusting upwards, making her jolt forward at my fast movement. She moaned, letting out whines as I went faster.