Chapter Three

"Bye Cheol hyung, bye Hannie hyung" Minghao bid his farewells as he was heading to the glass door with Junhui following behind him like a tail. "Bye!~" Junhui bid as he wave his hand to the two owners of the cafe and headed out after Minghao who was rounding the corner to get to his bike.

"So that's whom's motorcycle is. Should have known considering the way you are dressed." Junhui said as he stood in front of Minghao's bike and gestured to Minghao's clothing. "Do you need a ride home?" Minghao asked sitting straight up on top of his bike. "On a scale of one to ten, how safe do you think it is?" Junhui asked quite nervous as to ride on Minghao's motorcycle.

"I can let you barrow my helmet. And to help you more relax, I'll drive slow" Minghao suggested, holding out his helmet for Junhui to take. Junhui hesitated for a moment before taking the helmet and putting it on. Minghao moved up a little so Junhui had room to sit. Once Junhui was on, Minghao started his bike to which scared Junhui a little.

"You might want to hold on though" Minghao exclaimed as he then felt Junhui place his hands lightly on Minghao's hips. To Minghao's distaste in Junhui's hand placement, he jolted forward which led to Junhui squeezing the life out of Minghao's waist. With a satisfied smile, Minghao took off at a slow pace. "So where do you live?" Minghao asked as he lean his head back so Junhui can hear him and vice via.

"Uh......funny....remember how I asked where I can find a place to stay?" Minghao nodded at the question given to him as he was focus on the road. "Well, turns out I didn't find a place and so I ended up on a bench in the middle of the park" Junhui said with a nervous laugh to which Minghao stop the bike way too hard. Good thing there was a red light and no one was in front of him nor behind him. "Come again? A park bench? Junhui you know that's not the best place to sleep. How about this, you can sleep in my guest room until you get your own place. Nothing in return as you working at the cafe with me is enough." Minghao suggested as he started to move again.

"If it's totally fine with you. I really had no problem sleeping on a bench" Junhui said with a shrug. They stopped by the park Junhui was crashing at to pick up his stuff, which was just a small carry bag as he didn't pack any clothes. "That's all?" Minghao said surprise as he eyed Junhui's carry bag who nod with a simple smile.

"Remind me to take you shopping for clothes. For now you can borrow mine." Minghao said as he opened up his bike seat and placed Junhui's bag inside before covering it up and hopping onto the bike, Junhui following suit.

"Welcome to Xu Minghao's humble abode" Minghao said as he unlocked the door to his apartment and opening the door for Junhui and him to walk in. "Wow....a lot of frogs stuff everywhere" Junhui said as his eyes roam over all the frog stuff that was in Minghao's house.

"That was my friend's doing. He says that I look like a frog. And I'm too lazy to get rid of them. Plus, they're too cute!" Minghao explained as he headed towards the kitchen to get some snacks for the two. Junhui just nodded at the younger's words and followed him to the kitchen. "Here, this is all I have at the moment" Junhui took the bag of chips handed to him as he open them and started munching on them.

"Right, let me show you where you'll be staying" Minghao said with the snap of his fingers and started walking to the spare room in his house. He open the door and allowed Junhui in, "I'm pretty sure in that closet are some clothes that I can't fit anymore as they got a tad bit too big on me. So you can use them. There's also refreshments in the top drawer of the nightstand. And anything else you might need is probably in the bathroom or my room. Just ask before going into my room" Minghao instructed to which Junhui nodded.
- - - - - - - - - - -

It has been a week since Junhui moved into Minghao's house and to both of the males delight, they became closer and Junhui became used to riding on Minghao's motorcycle. They would joke around at work and vice via at home. Today was their day off and so they decided to relax and go shopping. "Are you ready Junnie?" Minghao called out to the alpha who was currently fixing his hair in the bathroom.

"Almost....just gotta add the finishing touches...." He answered too focus on styling his hair. "Your hair looks fine gege! Let's go before my favorite store gets crowded!" Minghao whined as he stomped his feet lightly against the floor. "Alright, alright. Let's go" Junhui replied as he set the brush down and grab his phone walking out the bathroom following the omega to the door. They put their shoes on and grab their matching helmets.

Minghao's helmet being all black with light blue accents and Junhui's being all black with light green accents. "Wanna try taking a spin?" Minghao asked Junhui as they headed down the stairs, "Do you want to die?" Junhui asked with a high pitched voice. "Oh come on. I taught you how to drive it though so you should be fine." Minghao reasoned, but to his dismay Junhui shook his head no. "Come on! Just this once, I don't let anyone drive my motorcycle. Consider yourself lucky" Minghao whined as he began shaking  Junhui's arm.

"If I say yes would you let me see the inside of your room?" Junhui asked looking down at the omega. Minghao thought for a moment and then nod his head yes, Junhui smiled and hopped on the bike first putting his helmet on. Minghao bounced in excitement as he too hopped on the bike with his helmet on. The omega snaked his arms around the alpha as Junhui started the motorcycle taking off after.

After twenty minutes, they made it to the mall. "Come on! Come on! I want to see if PANG! has more earrings! And or clothes!" Minghao rushed to get off the bike which led to him almost falling off. "Calm down Hao, the store isn't going anywhere" Junhui commented with a laugh as he got off the bike. He took his helmet off and placing it in the helmet holder along with Minghao's helmet who took off running after he handed it over.

"Wait! Hao!" Junhui called out as he started to run after Minghao. He caught up to the omega just in time to pull him close as a car went by. Minghao hugged Junhui's waist tightly with shut eyes. "It's okay Hao, I got you. Come on" Junhui said as he patted Minghao's head as he began to walk across the street after checking if there was any cars. The omega slowly let go of the alpha's waist and hold his hand instead.

"Now, show me the way to your favorite store, yeah?" Junhui asked with a gentle smile to which Minghao returned. "This way" he pointed to the right and they began their journey that way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eeeek!!! This is so cute!!! Let's pretend that I didn't give my baby Hao a near death experience yea? and instead look at the way that Jun comfort him!!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3