Chapter Twelve

Minghao was the first to wake up that morning. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the wind was blowing, and best of all; two warm arms were wrapped protectedly around the small omega's waist. Minghao smiled and snuggled more into Junhui's warm body and sat there admiring the alpha's face.

"How did I get so lucky...." Minghao whispered to himself before placing a light kiss on Junhui's nose and trying his hardest to escape his arms without waking him up. Lucky little Minghao, Junhui is a heavy sleeper and so he was set free after his second try. Once he was up and out of bed, he headed to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

He sat in the bathroom for a good minute looking at himself in the mirror, having a debate about whether or not he should change his clothes. "Nah~ I'm not going anywhere." He finally said and headed downstairs to the kitchen to begin cooking brunch as it's almost twelve.

As he was flipping a pancake he felt two arms wrapped around him. Minghao was about to go full on defense mode until he smelt the familiar scent of pine trees enter his nose. "Maybe next time give me a sign that you're coming behind me. I almost elbowed you in your stomach." Minghao stated giving Junhui a glance to make sure he understood him. "Sorry.....what are you making?" Junhui replied as he took his place next to Minghao.

"Bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Sounds good?" Minghao said looking over to the other with a questioning look. "Sounds delicious to me." Junhui answered and kissed the omega's forehead before going to set up the table so they could eat. Once Minghao was done, he set all the food onto plates and placed them on the table.

He stepped back a little taking in the sight of the table. "Something's missing..." Minghao let out as he searched his brain for what that missing thing is. Minghao's face lit up as he rushed out the house and picked a beautiful red rose before heading back inside and placing the single rose inside a vase and setting it in the middle of the table. "There we go..." Minghao softly said with a smile.

"Ready to eat?" Minghao heard from the bottom of the stairs. "Yes, I'm very much hungry." Minghao answered and sat done.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why does it take you forever just to put on an outfit?" Junhui whines as he lightly stomped his feet. "Oh cut your whining. I'm also done." Minghao said as he added the finishing touches to his eyeliner.

"There. Done." Minghao said as he did a twirl to showcase his outfit. He wore a oversized shirt with some graphic designs on it over a fishnet under shirt paired with ripped black jeans and fishnets under those, along with black shoes and a black beanie. "I'm loving the outfit Hao." Junhui said and placed a kiss on the younger's nose.

"And your outfit isn't that bad either." Minghao said as he hooked his finger to Junhui's chain around his neck. Junhui was wearing a black hoodie with some wording on it and black baggy jeans paired with black boots. "Thank you, i didn't want to over dress myself today." Junhui stated as they headed out the door. "And that's totally fine. Are we taking the car or motorcycle?" Minghao asked as he locked up the house.

Junhui hoped onto the motorcycle before answering. "Kinda wanna go for a ride on a two wheeler." Minghao turned around to see Junhui on the motorcycle. He laughed at the older's response before hopping on behind him. "Then let's go." Minghao responded as he kissed Junhui before putting on his helmet. Junhui also put on his helmet and started the motorcycle as Minghao wrapped his arms around the alpha.

"And we're off." Junhui stated as he took off out of the driveway and onto the road. Minghao sighed a content sigh as snuggled more into the older's back as he felt the wind hit his body. Now this, this is what Minghao always wanted. A life like this full of joy, comfort, and love and thanks to Junhui, Minghao can actually see how that feels. Thanks to Junhui feels like he belongs, he feels at home whenever Junhui is around. "Don't fall asleep now, we just got the day started." Junhui said with a chuckle as he turned off the motorcycle and looked over to the younger to see that he had his eyes closed. Minghao laughed at the statement as he opened his eyes and hopped off the bike.

"Never, I don't trust you enough to be able to fall asleep while you drive." Minghao playfully said as he took off his helmet. Junhui faked a hurt expression as he put his hands to his chest, "it's been a month and two weeks and you still don't trust me." Junhui asked in a playful hurt tone. "Come on you big baby before you actually start crying." Minghao remarked as he pulled Junhui off the bike. Junhui compiled as he took off his helmet and the started to take a walk in the park. As they were walking, they heard children playing around with one another. Minghao watched with a sad expression, believe it or not but the young omega has always wanted a child of his own. But considering the way he grew up, that outcome was most likely not going to happen. But ever since he got control over his life, he has been having baby fever every time he saw a baby and especially now knowing that his best friend is pregnant along with his boss, he's anticipating when his turn will be. "What's wrong Ming? You're mood went down and you're scent got sour." Junhui asked concerned for his lover.

"Nothing.....let's go get something to eat. How about cookies?" Minghao tried to cover up his sour mood by changing the topic. To be honest, he doesn't want the alpha to know because one, they got together two weeks ago and second, he's afraid of Junhui's answer. What if the older doesn't even like kids? What if they do have a child and Junhui leaves them to fend for themselves? Or worse, Junhui turns out to be like his father! Minghao wouldn't want that for his child. "Are you sure it's nothing? You're scent is getting sour by the minute Hao." Junhui asked as they stop, Junhui turning to the younger. But then again, Junhui is different. Junhui for the love of Irene is a child at heart, so why would he not like children more so not want one himself? Why would Junhui leave Minghao if he gave the poor boy the baby? Or why would Junhui turned out to be like Minghao's father when for the love of Jisoo's Christ he didn't take advantage of the omega when he was in heat but, instead gave everything Minghao needed in order for him to be comfortable.

So why was Minghao so afraid of Junhui's answer if the outcome would be different from his own assumptions? Maybe it has something to do with Minghao's childhood trauma that's making him think like this? But he knows one thing for sure, he wants this child with Junhui and Junhui only.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Currently on babysitting duty so I had to write a chapter about Minghao wanting a child but doesn't know if he should tell Junhui.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3