Chapter Six

"You did not!" Was the first thing Minghao said once they arrived at the restaurant they were having dinner at. "I did indeed. Only the finest place, for the most finest person" Junhui stated as he winked at Minghao opening the door for the omega. Minghao pushed aside his heart which was running a mile as he entered the restaurant.

"I can't believe you got reservations at the most expensive restaurants in all of Seoul...." Minghao said in disbelief as the two made their way up to the receptionist's desk. "What's wrong taking a cute little omega to Light A Flame?" Junhui asked with a playful smile as he walked up to the desk to check us in, leaving Minghao with a red face and his thoughts which were clouded by the alpha's smile, scent, touch, little affection actions that he was always give Minghao.

"This way Hao" Minghao heard Junhui said as he snapped out of his trance. With a deep sigh he followed the older to the rooftop where candle light tables were along with fairy lights decorating the fences on the roof. A tiny gasp escaped Minghao's lips as he saw the scenery.

"Jun...." He whispered as he turned to see the mention male had a bright smile on his face as he pulled a chair out for the younger to take a seat in. "Why did you do this for?" I asked once we were done ordering our drinks. "It's my way for saying thank you. Minghao you did so much for me these past few weeks even if we didn't know each other for a year you still help me. And I know you said that me working with you was enough, but it wasn't to me" Junhui explained as he played with his fingers.

Minghao took Junhui's hand as he started rubbing a soft circle on the alpha's hand. Minghao was truly glad that Junhui walked through those doors of the cafe. Junhui brightened Minghao's life just a little bit more. He was truly lucky to have Junhui as a friend. "Thank you Jun, for this dinner and you're welcome for everything" Minghao said as he gave Junhui a bright smile.

Soon enough, a waiter came with their drinks and took their order. "Alright, you're food will be out shortly. Once again I'm Jaeyeon, you can call me if you need anything." The waiter said with a bright smile as he put her notebook in her pocket as she walked away.

As soon as she left they heard a gasped from one of the other tables on the roof. Minghao and Junhui looked over to a couple having dinner, one with blonde hair was on one knee holding a ring out and the other with light pink hair sitting in his chair most likely crying.

"Soonyoung you better not be joking around this time?!" The light pink haired male asked with a stern but as shaky voice due to crying as he cupped his mouth out of shock. "Not this time Jihoon, this is real" the Soonyoung guy stated with the biggest smile on his face. The Jihoon eventually nod and said 'yes' as the Soonyoung guy slid the ring onto the other's hand and gave him the biggest hug.

"Maybe one day I can do that..." Junhui whispered under his breath as he looked away from the now engaged couple and started playing with his cup. Minghao heard what the older said but pretend that he didn't hear it as he decided to talk about what movie they should watch when they got home, one question on his mind though; '𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was the next day and Minghao and Junhui was peacefully working until they heard the door swing opened and rushed footsteps were heard. "Where's Jeonghan?" They heard Seungkwan asked and before anyone could say anything else, Jeonghan was rushing in was worry and confusion written all over his face. "What is it Kwan?! Are you hurt?!" Jeonghan asked as he inspected the younger omega's face.

"No worse...." Seungkwan replied in a whisper to which Jeonghan gasped dramatically as he cover his mouth. "How?" Jeonghan questioned curious about what's going on. Seungkwan instructed the oldest omega to have a seat as he'll need it for the shocking news the youngest has to say.

"Ya'll....I think I might have found my mate" Seungkwan let out as a big grin was spreading across his lips. Everything was quiet until there was a loud high pitched scream that came from none other than Choi Jeonghan. "What's happening?! Why is my husband screaming like he's about to die?!" Seungcheol's rushed voice asked as he enter the kitchen and went straight to Jeonghan to check up on him.

"Our baby is growing up Cheol....." Jeonghan replied as he took his husband's hands into his. "Which one?" Seungcheol asked as he turned to look at all three of us. "We should be really lucky to have no customers in here at this exact time" Junhui whispered to Minghao to which the younger laughed and lightly pushed him.

"Stop being lovey dovey over there, it's me time." Seungkwan sassed to which they just laughed and continued to what they were doing. Seungkwan went on to explain how he was walking out one of his classes and out of the school's campus to come here when he accidentally dropped something while trying to get his keys out of his bag and so he had turned back to pick it, but to his surprise someone had already picked it up for him and in Seungkwan's words '𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂'.

"What's his name?" Jeonghan asked with hopeful and curious eyes as he stared up to the younger. "I actually never got it, but I'm pretty sure it's Hansol. He's very well known at school for being the most laid back student there." Seungkwan said with a 'nothing much' kind of tone in his voice.

"He also wears bright colors. Like rainbows and stuff which I don't find weird but fitting for him." Seungkwan added then shrugged as he started his shift for today. "Oh, honey!" Seungcheol exclaimed as he snapped his fingers and turned to his husband, "We have a wedding to go to in three weeks" he added as Jeonghan gasped dramatically for the third time that day. "No way! He actually did it! When." Jeonghan said with a lot of excitement as he bounced from one foot to the other. Before Seungcheol could answer his husband's question, Seungkwan decided to join the conversation. "Question is, are we also invited?" He asked as he pointed to himself, Minghao, and Junhui with one of his eyebrows raised and a hand on his hip.

"Yea, my friend said that I could bring as many people as I want." Seungcheol replied with a smile, "but does Woozi really want all these random people at his wedding; no offense to you guys." Jeonghan said turning to the younger ones with a apologetic expression. "None taken" Minghao answered with a shrug as he bit into a cinnamon roll that he stole. All while they were having this conversation, Junhui was lost in his thoughts.

''𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎? 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑶𝒐𝒐𝒉! 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆! 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒂-'

"Jun, are you good there?" Junhui snapped his head as he eyes met with Minghao's worried ones. "I-I'm good..." Junhui stuttered out with a weird smile. "Are you sure? It look like you were about to murder the cookie" Minghao stated with a little chuckle to which Junhui joined in. "Don't worry Hao, I'm fine" Junhui said with a bright smile as he patted the omega's head.

"They are so going to get married someday" Jeonghan whispered to his husband with a giggle. Seungcheol laughed at his husband's childishness, "come on" he said as he ruffled Jeonghan's long blonde hair and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"It's okay Kwan, you'll have your happy ending soon" Seungkwan said as he took a deep breath and attended to the customers that were floating in.
- - - - - - - - - - -

Eeeek!!! Soonhoon has been introduced and so as Hansol. Now I just need ideas on how I am going to introduce the rest because I still got Seoksoo, Meanie, and Chan and Samuel.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3