Chapter Fourteen

"Sometimes I don't want to be pregnant, but then I do because then I can have my own child." Jeonghan blurted out as he sat next to the cash register and softly rubbed his baby bump with a fond smile across his face. "How's your back coming?" Seungkwan asked once he was done attending to a customer that totally didn't hear what Jeonghan said (wink wink).

"It feels like I won't have one by the time this little thing comes out." Jeonghan said with a eye roll but still held the fond smile that stays on his face nowadays. It was silence between the workers after that short conversation before they heard a crash coming from the back. "Seungcheol! Did the cat come again?" Jeonghan called out from where he sat, not really bothered to get up.

"That damn thing almost got in the lemon cakes again!" Seungcheol said as he appeared in the kitchen dusting off his clothes. "Cat you say?" Junhui asked finally joining the conversation (mainly because Minghao wasn't paying attention to anything around him).

"Yea. Last time she came, she ate all our cookies." Seungcheol puffed as he walked over to his husband as he wanted to talk to his child. "I want a cat! Hao can we have the cat?" Junhui exclaimed as he started to cling onto Minghao. "Sure..." Minghao absentmindedly said as he shoo the older away and went to go serve a customer. Junhui pouted at the younger's reaction but then returned to his bubbly self as he went to go search for the cat.

"Child." Seungkwan simply said as he continued to attend to the oncoming customers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What should we name her?" Junhui said as he softly pet the tiny kitten. "I don't know, what do you think?" Minghao answered as he unlocked the door. The conversation was cut short as the two saw three men in black and white suits standing in their house.

"Uh....hello? Who are you guys?" Minghao asked as him and Junhui stood in front of the door, Junhui hugging the cat closer to his body. The men looked to each other with confusion as they didn't quite understand Korean that well. "No questions, you are going to follow our orders or else." The man in the middle said as he hold up a gun, pointing to the two. "Even the cat?" Junhui softly asked, scared for the poor kitten he just saved.

"Even the cat." Junhui softly gasped at that statement. Minghao patted his back softly, trying his best to comfort his partner. They were then instructed to sit on the couch and wait patiently until further notice. It was silent as the three men stood in a circle having a private conversation.

"Are these fat free?" One of the men asked as he he turned to the two who sat on the couch. "Uh...I don't know..." Minghao answered as he looked from Junhui to the man with a confused expression. "Tao stop talking to the prisoners!" The other man said hitting Tao upside his head.

"I was just trying to make sure I won't die eating this!" Tao said with a pout as he continued to eat the cereal bar he had. "Are they supposed to be feared criminals or something?" Junhui asked in a hushed voice as Minghao shrugged. Before anything else could happen, someone bust through the front door like it was some action movie or something.

In that moment, Minghao would have said something witty. But the words were caught in his throat as he saw the person standing right in front of him.

"D-dad?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The tea 🫢

Also I'm sorry I've been gone for 25 years I got sick around the time that I last updated so I wasn't feeling the best. But it's ok because I updated now and I'm totally not sick again (wink wink) but I did promise y'all I would tell you would was going on that next Monday last chapter so let me tell you now.

That Monday was the 20th of February, a very normal day to most people but not to me because that Monday was my sweet 16. And on my 16th birthday one of my favorite groups comeback came out. Do you guys know The Boyz? Well if so you would know what comeback I'm talking about and if not, please go Stan my talented boys. I was also sick that Monday so I spent all day in my bed rewatching The Boyz's new comeback Be Awake (which you should totally go check it out if you haven't seen it).

But yes, those were the two events I was talking about. The hints I gave was the number "0220" in Minghao's address and the fact that I have wrote The Boyz fanfics before.

But yea, that's pretty much it

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3