Chapter Four

Junhui went out to go buy some groceries for the house so Minghao was home alone. Which would be totally fine with him if he wasn't in pre-heat! So there Minghao was rolling around in his bed as he whined. His heat decided to come as soon as Junhui left the house. He doesn't have any more suppressants left and he's afraid to ask Junhui to buy any for him, let alone tell the alpha that he was in heat.

Don't get Minghao wrong. He trusts the alpha and knows that Junhui won't do anything towards him, but he's still afraid because of what he had to go through back then. Back then, he was taken advantage of by all the alphas in the pack he was in. Didn't matter if they were disgusting old men or young teenagers, they still would have touch Minghao in ways he didn't like and his no-good-of-a-father let it happen.

So there Minghao laid, curled up in his blankets as he tried to suppress the urge of going into Junhui's room and taking anything and everything that smelled like the latter and making a nest in the middle of his bed with them.

"Minghao! I'm bac—Minghao? Is that you?" Junhui said upon entering the house that smells of Lavender, instantly closing his nose as he doesn't want to go into rut nor do anything to the vulnerable omega because of the strong smell of Minghao's scent. Junhui cautiously walked to Minghao's room and slowly opened the door. Upon it being opened, he saw the younger curled up in bed, beams of sweat on his forehead.

"J-jun..." Minghao let out as he smelled the scent of pin trees enter his room. "J-jun.....it h-hurts" Minghao whined as he began to squirm around in his bedsheets. "I know Hao, just give me a second. I'll be right back." Junhui rushed out as he speed walk to his room and started grabbing anything that had his scent on it and headed back to Minghao's room. He set the pile of clothing onto Minghao's bed who began to take the clothes and formed a circle in the middle of his bed.

"Better?" Junhui asked with concern. "A little " Minghao said softly. "Alright. Let me go make you something to eat, yeah?" Junhui said as he patted Minghao's head who whines after the sensation of the alpha's hand was gone. "Want me to cuddle you when I get back?" Junhui asked the younger to which he received a nod.

He went into the kitchen and started making some ramen as he didn't know what else to cook for the younger. He's kinda inexperienced with how heats go. He only knows not to take advantage of the omega's vulnerability for your own pleasure. What he does know is that omegas tend to love the sensation of an alpha's touch, but be careful and ask them what way do they want to be touched. They also tend to love the scent of the alpha they love the most and or trusts the most.

Junhui poured the noodles into a bowl and poured a cup of water and headed back to Minghao's room. "Hao~" Junhui quietly spoke making his way to the omega who opened his eye to look at Junhui. "Is that ramen?" Minghao asked and Junhui nodded with a smile as he sat on the bed whilst Minghao sat up and took the bowl into his hands.

After he was done eating, Junhui took the bowl and placed it on the nightstand as he then pulled Minghao closer to his chest so that the omega could sleep some more in the comfort of Junhui and his scent.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

It was now the next day and Minghao and Junhui were cuddled up in the comforts of Minghao's blankets as Junhui hold the younger closely to his chest with Minghao's arms wrapped around his waist and his head rested on the alpha's chest. The blanket wrapped around both their bodies to keep them extra warm. Upon hearing a yawn, Junhui looked down to see Minghao waking up. He smiled as he started playing with Minghao's beautiful long black hair.

"Feeling any better Hao?" Junhui asked with a soft voice as Minghao snuggled closer to him. "Much better...." Minghao answered with a content sigh. Not gonna lie, Minghao was dreaming of this moment the very moment Junhui walked into Heaven's Cloud cafe. And so the fact that his dream came true, he going to make it last as long as it possibly can. "Hungry?" Junhui asked as he fixed himself into a sitting position.

"A little, but can we wait to eat? I don't wanna get up yet" Minghao suggested as he threw his leg over Junhui's to which resulted in Junhui becoming a blushing mess, but nevertheless answered to the omega's suggestion. "Anything you want Hao....." Junhui offer as he pulled Minghao closer and started drawing circles on the younger's back. Minghao quietly sigh as he had a smile playing on his lips as he tighten his grip around the alpha's waist.

10 minutes later they we're heading to the kitchen to make breakfast. Junhui moved to start making some eggs as Minghao sat down at the island place to be a divider between the kitchen and living room. "So what are we cooking today chef Wen?" Minghao asked with a teasing smile as he watched Junhui hastily move around the kitchen. "Omelets dearest Mr. Xu" Junhui said with a teasing bow to Minghao who started laughing with his full body at the alpha's actions.

Junhui smiled brightly as he continued to make the omelets for him and Minghao. After a few minutes the omelets were done and the two began to eat their breakfast. "Good?" Junhui asked upon seeing the face Minghao was making as he ate the food. Minghao nodded his head rapidly as he continued to stuffed his face. "Slow down Hao, the food isn't going anywhere" Junhui said with a light chuckle.

"Yes it is. It's going into my stomach" Minghao resorted with a pout to which Junhui cooed at. "Alright, alright" Junhui said not having it in him to fight with the cute omega before. "What do you want to do now, Hao?" Junhui asked as he finished washing the dishes as wiped his hands onto his clothes and walking into the living room where the younger was. "Can we watch a movie? We don't have work today and I really don't want go out.....my scent is still strong" Minghao suggested, mumbling the last part.

Junhui smiled fondly as he moved to sit next to Minghao as handed him the remote to the omega. "Anything you want Hao" he reminded to younger and they began browsing through the many movies on Netflix looking for a interesting one to watch. They settled with watching 'Monster High: Boo York, Boo York' Minghao being the biggest fan he is, he sung each and every song especially his favorite one 'Search Inside'. "Ugh! I hate Cleo's father and sister for making Deuce break up with her. They're such assholes for that. And plus Pharaoh doesn't even like Cleo like that! He likes Catty Noir! Ugh! It just boils my skin!" Minghao ranted as he kick his feet and pulled on his hair.

Junhui took hold of his hands and holding onto them so that Minghao doesn't pull his hair out. "How many times have you watched this?" The alpha asked as he looked over to the omega. "Ever since it came out which was 2015" Minghao answered with a proud smile. "Damn that's long and you're 22 now" Junhui said as he looked at the television then back to Minghao. "Yup, 7 years" the younger said with a smug smile as he faced forward to finish watching the movie.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Eeeeek!!! This chapter is so cute!!! And I couldn't help myself and put one of my favorite movies because Monster High: Boo York, Boo York is one of the best movies especially with all the songs. Sadly Search Inside isn't my favorite song. My favorite song(s) are Boo York, Boo York where Catty Noir and Pharaoh broke out into song at the party and Empire with Cleo's father and sister and It Can't Be Over with Deuce and Cleo.

But like I still think they're assholes for breaking up the best couple ever. 🙄

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3