Chapter Five

"Good morning Hao, good morning Jun~" Jeonghan greeted the two boys as they walked in for today's shift. "Morning Hannie hyung" Minghao greeted while Junhui simply waved with a big smile as the two began to walk to the back room where they were met with a sleeping Seungcheol. Junhui giggled upon seeing the sleeping male as he put on his apron. "Now are we going to be clumsy today." Minghao asked Junhui as his hands met with his hips giving Junhui a stern look. Junhui nervously laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"No promises...." Junhui softly said. "Please don't break anything this time Jun, I don't want Hannie bugging me about how I need to buy a new set of cups because it's my fault that you dropped them. My question is how is it my fault?" Seungcheol said as he sat up from the couch and stretched his limbs then proceeded to walk out the room, the two Chinese males just laughed at the older's silliness.

Minghao sighed as he rested his head on top of his hand as he leaned over the counter waiting for more costumers. "A little birdie told me you had your heat last week." Jeonghan began to say as he came to stand next to the younger omega. "Who told you?" Minghao asked with wide eyes looking at the older male.

"Mine..." Jeonghan simply said as he wiped down a counter that had some creamer on it. "Oh..." MInghao nodded as he went back to resting his head on his hand. "How did Jun take it?" Jeonghan then asked throwing the rag he had earlier somewhere into the kitchen and began to mess with the younger's hair. "He took it very well actually. He gave me all his hoodies that smelled like him, made me food, and he cuddled me to bed until the next morning which we just stayed home and watched Monster High." Minghao summed up as he drew weird lines onto the counter.

"Wow that's better than what Cheolie be doing. Since one half of the bed smells like he and I basically wear his clothes to bed, all he does is cuddle me which I don't mind, but like where is the food and the sweets." Jeonghan stated with a lot of sass and hand movements. "I swear it's like he doesn't know what I want despite knowing each other since high school and being married three years after opening up this cafe." Jeonghan added with a tsk. Minghao laughed at the older omega's complaints. "But on the bright side, that just shows you that Jun is the perfect alpha for you, he probably even be your true mate. You never know" Jeonghan said as he patted the younger's head and walking away.

'True mate? Is he for real? That can't possibly be true, if anything I see Jun with the most amazing and beautiful person ever, not me' Minghao thought as he denied every possible way that Junhui is his true mate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you okay with closing up you two?" Jeonghan asked as he began to walked to the glass door in the front. "We're good hyung. Get home safe" Minghao said his farewell and so did Junhui as they went back to cleaning. A shiver went down Minghao's back as he felt arms wrapped around his waist, "Do you want to go out to eat tonight?" Junhui asked as he rested his head on Minghao's shoulder. Minghao giggled as he set down the rag and placed his hands on Junhui's hands. Ever since Junhui cuddled Minghao, they been really clingy. But none of them seem to mind or have the courage to stop it from happening, they actually enjoy the soft touches.

"Oh well that sounds nice. Do you have a place in mind?" Minghao asked as he turned his head to look at Junhui. "Maybe.." Junhui said with a sly smile as he let go of Minghao and turned him around. Minghao raised his eyebrow as he crossed his arms over his chest, "What? Don't give me that look. It's a surprise Hao" Junhui said as he gave the omega's head a light pat. "Let's finish up cleaning and then we can go home and get changed, yeah?" Junhui suggested and Minghao nodded.

After cleaning up and making sure the money was safely put away they headed out, locking the door behind them and set off home. "You're driving..?" Minghao questioned as he saw Junhui hopping onto the motorcycle, putting his helmet on as well. "I mean, is that okay with you?" Junhui asked with a smirk as he pulled down his visor and putting his hands on the handles. Minghao would be lying if he said that his heart didn't skip a beat when Junhui smirked.

Minghao took two big deep breaths as he shook his head 'no' and hopped on the back of the motorcycle, wrapping his arms tightly around Junhui's torso. "Ready?" Junhui asked as he started the motorcycle, "step on it!" Minghao exclaimed with a tiny laugh.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hao! Are you ready?" Junhui called out as he checked his watch with a sigh, "Yup!" Minghao replied as he stood in the doorframe of the hallway. "Wow..." Junhui breathed out as he saw Minghao's outfit. Minghao was wearing black skinny jeans, a black crop top that looks more like a bra pair with a black leather jacket and black boots. "Does it look bad...?" Minghao asked with worried as he looked down at his outfit. "I-I can go change if-"

"No! No, you don't have to...." Junhui exclaimed with many hand gestures as he stop Minghao from going back and changing. "It looks great....." Junhui added with a soft smile. "Oh! Then you're outfit looks nice too" Minghao said with a smile as he walked pass Junhui to grab his helmet. "Was that sarcasm or you actually mean it?" Junhui hesitantly asked.

"I meant it" Minghao said with a bright smile passing Junhui his helmet and fixing a piece of Junhui's hair. "You look great, now let's go" he added and open the door walking out, Junhui smiled and followed after the omega.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm so sorry that this chapter has been in my drafts for so long!!! But it's here now!!!

Here are their outfits

This one is Minghao's

And this one is Jun's

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3