Chapter Thirteen

One sigh, two sighs.

"Ming what's wrong? You've been huffing and puffing all day ever since we made it to the park." Junhui asked as he pulled the younger into a hug as they sat on the couch after a long day out. "It's nothing Hui. I promise." Minghao softly answered as he took another deep sigh. And sadly that answered didn't work this time around as Junhui got up from the couch to sit right in front of the omega on the floor, slightly pulling Minghao's face closer to his connecting their foreheads.

"You're lying. Your scent has been sour all day." Junhui softly inquired, so much care and gentleness was put into those few words to the point Minghao felt like crying because he was never talked to like that by anyone who wasn't his mother. The young omega sighed as he placed his hands on the nape of Junhui's neck. "I want a kid..." he said ever so softly that it was barely above a whisper, but fortunately for him Junhui heard it loud and clear. "Hao....I won't give you a child, not yet of course." Junhui stated the first few words scaring Minghao a bit but all was cleared up once Junhui confirmed that he does want a child just not yet of course.

"I knew that, but seeing the kids at the park made me have baby fever. And the fact that Wonwoo and Jeonghan are having babies makes me want to have one as well..." Minghao explained as he let out a soft breath he didn't know he was holding. "And your time will come, just not now Hao. You gotta remember, you're still healing and I personally don't want to get in the way of that process. We have all the time in the world, we're still so young to even consider on having another human in the house. But do know....I would love to have a baby with you Minghao." Junhui's words melted Minghao's heart by the minute. They were so gentle and full of warmth and reassurance that a tear or few just had to roll down  Minghao's soft cheeks.

"T-thank you, I needed that." Minghao softly said as Junhui wiped away the stray tears that coated the omega's cheeks before placing a light, gentle kiss on his forehead. "Anytime Ming. Now should we have ramen or take-out?" Junhui asked as he stood up. Minghao laughed at the alpha's changed in demeanor before answering the awaited question, "take-out sounds nice. Can we watch monster high as well?" Minghao asked with a sparkle in his eyes that Junhui just couldn't say no to.

So thus, the two order take-out and watch the first ever Monster High movie to the latest one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Whatcha got?"

"Well for starters, he works at a cafe own by a married couple. Farther more, his address is 0220 Campfire Road house number 314. He currently is living with another male probably two years older than him and he owns a car and motorcycle."

The male sat in a desk chair hummed as he took in the information given to him, resting his head in his hands as he was in deep thoughts. "Any information on said male he is living with?" The male asked after a brief moment. "From what I have seen, it looks like they are in a relationship and they both work at the cafe together." The younger male stated as the other hummed again, leaning back into his chair.

"Lay low for now and continue looking for more information. Especially on this male he is living with."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short but a very important chapter. I'm also very sorry for this late update, I literally have no excuse on why I didn't update but nevertheless here it is.

We very much love a sentimental Junhao moment that goes straight into a mysterious vibe 😌
I actually like how this chapter came out, probably one of my favorites.

But anyways, next topic. Two very important events are happening next Monday!! Can you guess what they are?
Hint: look closely at Minghao's address for one of the events. The second one is not mentioned in here but more so hidden around my account.

Next chapter I'll let you know what's going on but for now

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3