Chapter Eight

"Thank god you're all here! I have exciting news!" Jeonghan said upon entering the small cafe. "What is it hyung?" Seungkwan asked pulling up a chair for him to sit on. "It finally happened! There's going to be a new Choi in the house!" Jeonghan happily exclaimed and rubbed his stomach.

"You're pregnant?!" The two younger omegas exclaimed shocked as they ran up to the pregnant omega placing a hand on his stomach. "Congratulations Jeonghan hyung. How far are you?" Junhui asked walking up standing behind Minghao. Ever since the wedding two months ago, Junhui was improving on his Korean and can now say full sentences without stuttering. Minghao was truly proud of him.

Junhui also saved up enough money to rent a house but there's a dilemma in that. Since now he can get his our house he won't see much of Minghao if he were to move out. But the thing is, he got so used to being around Minghao that he'll feel weird if he wasn't around the other. And that's where the question lies at, should he moved out and have his own space or should he stay and lived in Minghao's space?

He'll worry about that later, for now he'll focus on work and congratulating the pregnant omega. "Jun? Are you there?" Jeonghan waved his hand in front of the spaced out Alpha's face. "Huh? Sorry, how far did you say?" Junhui asked again snapping out his trace. "About three weeks" Jeonghan repeated himself again.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Bye guys, congratulations again hyung" Seungkwan said collecting his stuff and walked out the cafe where Hansol was waiting for him. The others watched as he cling onto the American with a bright dreamy smile placed on his face. "They are so getting married" Jeonghan stated then headed to the back room leaving the two Chinese males alone, not that they mind it anyways.

"Are you okay? You spaced out for a whole two minutes or so?" Minghao questioned with concern as he approached the alpha placing a hand on Junhui's shoulder. "Yeah I'm okay Hao, just thinking." Junhui answered with a reassuring smile and a nod. "Alright then, just remember I'm here if you need to talk to anyone" Minghao reminded the other and went back to work.

'But will you always be here?'
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"You hungry? Should we order take out?" Minghao asked as he set his helmet on the hat rack next to the door. "How about I take you out? We always have take out" Junhui said still standing by the door. Minghao froze but then sigh disappointingly when he heard the second part of Junhui's sentence. He won't admit it but these past few months with Junhui made Minghao develop feelings for the other Chinese and he was really hoping that Junhui would asked him out already.

Why can't Minghao asked Junhui you ask? Well that because Minghao simply likes the feeling of being asked out. He liked the feeling of butterflies flying in his stomach when someone asked him the question. He liked the feeling of the heat rushing to his face when he saw the person readying themselves to asked the question.

But what he didn't like was the feeling after the date. He didn't like the feeling when he found out that it was all a prank. Or the feeling he gets when he is about to cry when that someone starts laughing in his face because Minghao was so blinded by the fact that someone actually likes him or so he thought they did.

But this time it's different. Junhui is different. Junhui is everything Minghao wanted in a person and relationship. And so when he heard those words he thought it was finally going to happen, but you know the saying 'you shouldn't get your hopes up'.

"Yeah, let's go out instead. As friends of course" Minghao said quickly covering his words up. Junhui just simply ignored the cover up and nodded with a smile. "Alright then, let's get ready. Dress in something fancy." Junhui said as he headed to his room. "What? You think what I normally wear isn't good enough for you?" Minghao playfully shouted. "Anything you wear is enough for me Haohao, but this is kinda important and I want you to took beautiful if that's possible. I mean you're already beautiful so I don't know what clothes can make you even more beautiful—I'm going to stop talking now" Minghao just laughed and headed to his room.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -