Part 10 his first move to make her his

(Play song: Animal)

Wearing this dress.. your driver stop the car infront of the second biggest company in Spain

 your driver stop the car infront of the second biggest company in Spain

Guards are all around the company .... there were cars behind you and before you to protect you from your enemies ...being the mafia queen .. you don't know when you get attack by your enemies... entering inside the company with cold expression on your face...there was cold and dangerous aura... employee were bowing there not daring to look up while Shivering for their life.

Going towards your company your right hand Jackson and also your secretary came to you saying that they have a new client who want to collaborate with you.

You thought and ask the company name

Jackson: it's jeon enterprises
You got shock and started thinking that why your ex husband wants to collaborate with you...you were about to reject it after remembering the incident happened in club but Jackson interupted you saying

Jackson: if we collaborate with them then we will get benefits of 80 million
You got shock and say
Yn: ok we will collaborate with them..please arrange the meeting
Jackson: they already have arranged the meeting...we have meeting with them today itself at 11:00 o'clock
You say ok 

Timeskip

11:00
At meeting room
(Play song: Dil ibadat by pritam)

11:00At meeting room (Play song: Dil ibadat by pritam)

Entering inside meeting room ...he was looking like greek god...while every female staff was drooling over him and his hotness .. while he doesn't give a fuck about anyone...his eyes were only finding his only woman who lives in his heart...who is his life.

Sitting on chair patiently waiting for his woman

Sitting on chair patiently waiting for his woman ...she came there after she got informed by Jackson..that he is here.. when she entered inside..his heart started to beat fast...a big smile crept on his face while his eyes were adoring her

She came and sat at the chair opposite to him and started the meeting ....the presentation started while his eyes were only on her...

Female staff were getting jealous but who gave a fuck about their jealousy...they know she is mafia queen..the only thing they don't know is that she is also queen of the man heart whom they were staring..shamelessly.. they can die brutality by mafia queen but the thing they don't know is that the man they were staring at can kill them in mercilessly for her,to get her and if anyone came between them ..they have only one fate that is death..while yn don't give a fuck about anyone and was just concentrate on the meeting... without knowing that her angelic face and her every movement was making someone get more crazy and obsessed with her .

After the meeting
Yn : I hope you like our presentation mr jeon ( he doesn't like to hear that he wanted her to call him by his name with her sweet melodious voice)
Jungkook: yes ms yn .
Yn: Mr jeon am sorry to interrupt you but its cha yn
Jungkook clenched his jaw after knowing she was referring her sir name to her husband but still put a smile and said
Jungkook: am sorry ms yn and yes i like the presentation so ..i would like to collaborate with you..he said and they both got up from chair and shake hands .. jungkook was feeling euphoria and his heart tingling... butterfly on his stomach.