Part 33 his lady is with her stalker

Play song: beautiful mess
Jungkook mansion
Author pov

Jungkook was talking to jack about killing eunwoo without knowing someone was listening all of that with tears in her pretty eyes..after hearing her love getting killed by her ex husband..
Yn pov
No..I can't let this heatless man kill my love..i have to do something..i have to run away from here to save my love my Eunwoo..
Author pov
Jungkook was planning everything in the meantime yn went inside the kitchen hidding from everyone and towards the backdoor but before that she saw a knife..she took it for safty ofcourse she is mafia queen but being physically and emotionally weak right now she is still willing to do anything for her love...
Play song: animals
She went towards the backdoor knowing there must be guards.. while going to door she holds the knife tightly.. opening the door slowly she saw the guard facing his back to door because he was expecting someone to attack him from the front without knowing he is going to get attack from the back...
She grab the guard mouth and stab history neck harshly without making any sound and step by step killing everyguard without making any sound and finally coming out from the mansion.. she finally feel free.. breathing the fresh air..she started running towards the main road.. after reaching main road she don't know what she should do.. because right now she don't have not even money..
Meanwhile at Samuel mansion
Secretary:sir we have got know that jungkook has kidnapped ms yn  and he has kept her in his mansion no 14
Hearing this his eyes turned dark..veins pop out from his neck and hands making the secretary scared..
He said in his dark cold voice...
Samuel:lets go i am going to take my love away from that bastard..he will see hell while living on earth...
Guards started take essential things because they know this will be going the biggest fight..
While they were getting ready Samuel thought to take a look at his mansion before they start the fight to figure out in which room he has kept to keep his identity safe from yn he still wants to look innocent infront of yn and also he wants to take her out safe.. ofcourse how can he let his love ,his life get her infront of him...
He took his bike and started to ride it his bodyguards were about to follow him for protection but he told them to not

Play song: gangsta
He started to ride the bike while the girls he was passing by were drooling over him.. his hot body and everything he has everything perfect...he is an ideal type for every single girl in this world but he doesn't give a fuck about that because he is already head over heels for a woman who is older than him.. who is already married..but do he care not at all because that woman is his life,his love..in short his everything..
He was ridding the bike suddenly his eyes fall in someone..or we could say his love..
He hurriedly stopped his bike infront of her who was looking like she will anytime burst into tears..she was totally confused.. but when he removed his helmet..she saw his face and after seeing someone whom you can trust who you know..she was feeling very happy..

Play song: crazy in love remix
After seeing him she immediately hugged him which make his heart beat faster than a metro train..he was feeling in cloud nine..he was the happiest person on the planet Earth after his life is hugging him..he was feeling escasty while she was crying after knowing her ex husband wants to kill her love..she hugged him tightly burying her face in his neck seeking comfort wanting help from him to save her love without knowing that the man she was hugging is madly in love with her..she hugged him tightly while he also hugged her while rubbing her back wanting to calm her down he got to know she was crying after her tears landed on his shirt wetting it while inhaling her intoxing.. addictive smell which was pure calming down his mind and body but right now he needs to break the hug even if he doesn't want to.. breaking the hug he wipped her tears
Samuel:noona what happened why are you crying (he asked innocently while looking at him anyone can get thinking him as a pure soul without knowing his real intension..his devil side)