Part 29 kidnapping her and his lady's brother got to know the truth

Play song: criminal
Author,s pov

Here he was sitting in his room which was dark just like his heart...his next plan fail which is making him angry.

He was thinking something suddenly his door got knocked..his eyes darken he said in his dark cold voice which make the person who is outside the door shiver in fear...after having permission he went inside and bow

Samuel: speak
Secretary:king jungkook is planning to kidnapped queen

Hearing that he just lost his last patient and got up from his chair...
Samuel: what so now he have guts to kidnapped my love..how dare he even think about it..(he growl which makes his secretary sweat in fear)

Samuel: get the car ready we are going to my love... before he kidnapped her i am going to take her in my mansion...

Hearing his boss growl secretary ran away to get everything ready because he knows that this time no one can stop these two beasts fight who are totally obsessed with a married women..

Meanwhile
At jungkook, mansion

Jack: sir we have got know that kim Samuel is also going to queen mansion to kidnapped...(hearing his name's his eyes turn dark and said)
Jungkook:get read we are going to getting my lady at any cost and Samuel is going to die...

Hearing his order everyone started to take necessary things because its now time to do or die..

Meanwhile at yn,s mansion
In her room

Daniel (her secretary and bestfriend):please yn how much sleeping pills you are taking he said while looking at the bottle of sleeping pills and then to his bestfriend who is mumbling in her sleep (eunwoo please come back my love)
He sigh and thought to stay there for today night after seeing her condition not knowing a very big trouble is coming there.....

Play song: Animals

Speeding the car those beasts try to come fast...cars following behind them..their men totally ready to attack and kill anyone who will come between their boss and his love...and unfortunately both of them reached her mansion at the same time....
Seeing this much cars...the bodyguard which were outside the mansion for protection got alert..

They were ready to fight to protect their boss...
Samuel and jungkook came out of their car...eyes totally dark...veins pop out because of anger looking totally dangerous..their men gulp after seeing them and the dangerous aura around them...

their men gulp after seeing them and the dangerous aura around them

Samuel glare at jungkook and same as jungkook glare back.. meanwhile their men started fighting with the protector of their queen but do they need anyone to protect their queen,their love,their life after they fall in love with her... obviously no...

jungkook was about to go towards samuel but before he could his enemy men started to attack him

jungkook was about to go towards samuel but before he could his enemy men started to attack him..but ofcourse who are they.. nothing infront of the king of the mafia world,they are fighting with the devil.. himself

Ofcourse practicing everything in his early age jungkook know how to handle this if he wants he can kill them in just minutes its nothing for him..but he knows that his enemy has alsi came to take love of his life,his lady, and history reason to live in this world...so he quickly went inside her room only to see..her secretary daniel is carrying her...and trying to save her from her future,her fate but do he cares

Ofcourse why not his lady is in someone else man arms.. which is supposed to be her secretary and her bestfriend...his eyes turn dark and smirk is plaster in his face..a dark chuckle left his lips which send shiver down daniel spine but still he tried to save his bestfriend..

Jungkook went towards samuel and snatch his lady from his arms but daniel grab his arms ready tomorrow fight ofcourse he is the secretary of mafia queen.. and jungkook know it too

He make yn laid on her bed and both started to fight... daniel throw a punch on jungkook which make his face turned other side and he went toward yn bed to take his gun...but suddenly someone hit his head with a vass whichever make his head blid and darkness consume him..he saw jungkook did that but ofcourse he became sensless... jungkook was about to go towards his lady but before he could.. Samuel came...

And again they both started to fight... fight was getting worse.. Samuel took out his gun and about to shoot jungkook,he punch Samuel which make Samuel,s grip loose and gun hitted the floor but they both were came here with determination to make yn their..
Samuel again took his gun and jungkook also took out his gun both were pointed their guns towards each other but suddenly a smoke filled the room making Samuel cough and inhale the smoke but jungkook understand and cover his face with his hand and didn't dare to inhale the scent..
Meanwhile his secretary who throw the bomb came their and said
Jack:boss this is the best time to take queen with us.. jungkook smirk and took yn in his arms and ran towards his car with his secretary following him meanwhile Samuel was already fainted because of the smoke...

Meanwhile at japan

Yoongi:get the helicopter ready we are going back to Korea...
His secretary nodded
Jeon jungkook and kim Samuel i will not leave you both...am coming back
He said in his dangerous voice

am coming backHe said in his dangerous voice

My princess am coming back to save you.. he said while looking at his sister picture...