Part 44 his lady is out of Danger

Play song: crazy in love
Author pov
There was a girl body was laying on the hospital bed..her whole body was bruised and doctors ar trying hard to save her because if they failed to save her then no one will be able to save the from the wrath of The Jeon jungkook or you can say devil...

After sometime a doctor came and went towards jungkook while his whole body was trembling in fear..sweats are forming on his forehead
Doctor:mr jeon
He called out his name and then the devil himself look at his eyes

Jungkook:whatDoctor:its hard to save herHe got up from his chair and went towards doctor before holding his collar and looked at his eyes darkly because of fear doctor gulp hardJungkook:if it's hard to save her then it will be hard for you to be a...

Jungkook:what
Doctor:its hard to save her
He got up from his chair and went towards doctor before holding his collar and looked at his eyes darkly because of fear doctor gulp hard
Jungkook:if it's hard to save her then it will be hard for you to be alive in this world the choice is yours..
Hearing his words doctor nodded and said..
Doctor:i will do my best.. saying that he fastly went to the patient to save her..

Timeskip
After 2 hours
The doctor came out and directly went towards jungkook
Doctor:mr jeon we saved her but
Jungkook looked and him and got up from chair
Jungkook:what but (he asked impatiently)
Doctor:in the accident she might have hitted her head hard because of that she has loss alot of blood also but it's not the problem the problem is that she might have lost her memory (hearing this jungkook eyes widened)
But then again a smirk appears on his lips

TimeskipAfter 2 hoursThe doctor came out and directly went towards jungkookDoctor:mr jeon we saved her butJungkook looked and him and got up from chairJungkook:what but (he asked impatiently)Doctor:in the accident she might have hitted her head ha...

Jungkook:if she has lost her memory then you will tell her that I am her husband
The doctor,s eyes widened but still he said ok
Jungkook pov
Well my lady its now more easy to make you mine.. now you will forget about everything and will always love me but before that you have to take a little bit pain but after that pain i am damm sure you will hate everyone except me your dear husband..my lady (smirk)

I know it's not that long but still am confuse some of you want to end yn with jungkook and some of you want to end her up with eunwoo...so please tell me comment section.. because tomorrow i have to upload at least 2 to 3 parts of mafia deadly obsession and i also have to make so many ffs but let me tell they will be also like dark type of ff..
Well good night my lovelies sweet dreams 😊