Part 62

Play song: gangsta
Author POV
In morning everyone was preparing to leave...
At yoongi office..
He called someone..
Yoongi:you know what you to do mixed that thing..
Man:yes boss..
Yoongi:if anything went wrong then you will die by right person and that's me..
That man gulp and said
Man: yes boss..
Yoongi cut the call and went outside the office suddenly a maid came and Said
Maid:boss ms yn has woken up..
Hearing that yoongi didn't waste time and went to yn room only to see her grabbing her head tightly..
Yoongi: princess what happened are you okay..
He said while touching her hand only to get yanked by her while she said something which makes his whole world turn upside down..
Yn:who are you
Yoongi gulp and said
Yoongi: princess its me your brother..
Hearing that she looked at him with shock eyes and said
Yn:I have a brother...but how can I believe you..
Hearing this yoongi heart broke after seeing his sister is not able to recognise him..he quickly went to wardrobe and took out an album while hurriedly went back to her..he sat on bed beside her and started to show their pictures from childhood to till now..
While tears were breaming down his eyes after seeing her struggle to remember she was trying hard to remember but her head started to ache..
Yoongi:don,t pressure yourself..he said and called doctor..
After sometime doctor came and started checking her meanwhile yoongi was giving him looks like if she doesn't remember anything then you would be remembered by people after your death.. meanwhile doctor was gulping feeling his intense glare..
Doctor:Mr min I think in accident she got deeply injured and also because of loss of blood because of that she has forget everything..
Yoongi:then what's the cure..
Doctor:am giving you some medicine please give her also try to talk to her about your past but don't pressure yourself on her otherwise she might get headache..
Yoongi:if she doesn't remember anything then you know what will happen..
Doctor nodded and left hurriedly..
Meanwhile yoongi looked at his sister who was looking at him with innocent eyes he went towards her and sat on bed before saying..
Yoongi: do you believe me when I say that I am your brother..
He asked with concern in his eyes..
Yn:I don't remember anything but you gave me pictures from childhood to till now and if you were not my brother then how would you got these pictures.
Yoongi:so
Yn:so I think you are not lying but I don't remember anything I want to remember everything
She said while crying.. yoongi can't see his sister in that state he quickly embrace her and said..
Yoongi: Don't worry everything will be fine..
He said..while hugging her.. after sometime she slept he got up after making her sleep comfortably on bed and got out of room after closing it..
Meanwhile at jungkook mansion
He was here restlessly sitting on chair while grabbing his hair he wanted his love in front of him suddenly someone open the door he quickly look up and saw his secretary..
Jungkook:did you find her..
He asked in dangerous voice..
Secretary:our men has went to find her.. but you are not looking well..
Hearing his words jungkook scream at him..
Jungkook:how can you expect me to look good when she is not here with me.. huh.
Secretary gulp and said..
Secretary: well some people said they they have seen her in***road..
Hearing that jungkook quickly got up and was about to go but secretary said something..
Secretary:boss you should stay here and prepare to meet queen our men will find her soon..
Jungkook nodded and said
Jungkook:first time in life you have said something right..
Jungkook got up and went towards windows looking outside in hope to see his queen meanwhile secretary mixed something on his drink which jungkook was drinking..
Secretary:boss you should relax and wait for queen she will get caught by our bodyguard soon.. saying that he hand him the drink jungkook also took that stiil looking outside waiting for her..
He took few sips making the secretary smirk after sometime his head start to spin the glass slip from his hand and got broken meanwhile he looked at secratary while grabbing his head and said..
Jungkook:you bastard.. before he could complete his sentence he fainted and was about to fall down but secretary grab him quickly and put him on chair..
He grab his phone and called someone..
Secretary: your work is done..
Meanwhile the other person was smirking..