Part 60 Eunwoo ending starting

Well its starting of eunwoo ending those who wants to see eunwoo ending kindly read chapter 46 then after reading that come to read this one  directly to understand it better..
Author pov
Gangsta,s paradise
Everyone was present at the meeting room silence was filled in the room everyone was tensed about now how yoongi is going to find his sister..
Suddenly door open and everyone stiff on their places and here comes the mafia his every step was screaming danger..
He stand up infront of everyone and said..
Yoongi:yn has fall down on forest and there are our people researching for her but I will make a team I will send you guys to specific places where I have doubt that she can be found..she fall down on forest so there are chances that someone found her and took her for treatment..also jungkook is still here so it might be his plan in don't know but I want my sister alive otherwise you all have to die...
Hearing his words people gulp their salive..
He made a plan and everyone got divided according to their plan... whole city was filled with yoongi,s people searching for yn otherwise they if they didn't find mafia,s precious sister then the next day they won't be able to see sunlight..
Meanwhile at forest..
Here yn was running continuously without taking a break already thinking that jungkook is a dangerous man which is actually true..after seeing him slapping that nurse her whole body got shiver she also don't know what to do according to them she is his wife but now she highly doubt on her self that how can she marry a merciless man...
Rain started to pour on her body making it more hard for her to run but thankfully she saw the road which make her smile happily..
After reaching the road she stop and took deep breath after running for her life now she thought that finally she is safe..
Suddenly she saw a car coming towards her waving her hands towards the car....
The car stop and she saw two boys looking at her while checking her out meanwhile her body was shivering because of cold...
Yn:can you please help me to reach city..
Boys:sure please get inside the car..
She quickly got inside not knowing their intentions just wanted to reach city as soon as possible..
Meanwhile both boys smirk while looking at each other suddenly one boy came on the seat where she had sat making her joilt and look at him with confused face...
Boy:we have alot of time to reach their but before that why don't we have fun.. saying that he grab her shoulder harshly..
Yn: what are you doing leave me...
She was pushing him but it all went in vain..
Boy: why don't you co-operate with us huh.. saying that he pushed her on seat and started to suck her neck making her cry but she grab his hair and pull it making him scream in pain.. before pushing him.. already knowing that now they will not leave her she opened the car door meanwhile the car was still moving forward she jumped out.. making both of those guys eyes widened and they Stop the car..
Meanwhile some men were riding a car stop it before they came out she jumped infront of their car..they just wanted to kill that girl who jump..
One of them grab her body turning her around all of their eyes widened while they looked at each other meanwhile those boys who tried to harass yn also came their..
Boys: give her to me..
Men: who are you both..those men said and one of them take her in his arms while it was looking like that those men were about to kill those boys taking yn protectivly in his arms she was already fainted and blood was coming from her knees and elbows..
Both boys could do something before one of men grab them and said..
Men:you don't know with whom you have messed up and now you are going to see hell..
Meanwhile at yoongi,s mansion..
Doctor was checking eunwoo and said..
Doctor:well he is out of Danger he will wake up till tomorrow because I have given him sleeping pills..
He said in his scared tone ofcourse who wouldn't after you found a dangerous yet hot Mafia glaring at you...
Yoongi:you can go
Hearing this doctor didn't waste a single minute he bow to him and run out from their..
Yoongi looked at eunwoo suddenly his phone rang..
Yoongi:hmm tell me
Men:king we found ms yn
Hearing that yoongi got so much happy
Yoongi: take her here as soon as possible
Men:but boss there are two boys who tried to harass queen
Hearing this yoongi eyes turn dark he smirk and said in deep voice making other person shiver down in spine..
Yoongi:looks like someone wants to see hell..
Meanwhile at jungkook place..
He was breaking everything while screaming like a mad person.. making all the people scared..
Jungkook: where is that guard
Hearing that the guard gulp and came forward..

Jungkook: what were you doing while she ran away huh..he screamed making the guard flinch..
Guard: I was sleeping..he said
Jungkook smirk and said
Jungkook:if you want to sleep that much then let me make you sleep for forever and trust me after sleeping you won't wake up this will be your last time sleeping..
Saying that he grab his gun from table and shot the guard..
Jungkook: I don't want to repeat my words find her and about that nurse take her to basement it's all happened because of her..he said while glaring the screen where he saw her that she saw them while he slapped her..
Jungkook: coming my lady to get you let's see how much you can run (smirk)