Part 49 his plan to make her forget everything

Play song:dil ibaadat
Morning
Author pov
The sun was shining and hitting on her face she groan in annoyance and turn around while rubbing her face on his chest.. hugging his body she smiled in satisfaction that the light was not disturbing her sleep but suddenly she opened her eyes thinking what she is hugging and seeing him infront of her sleeping so innocently making her eyes widened meanwhile his arms were protectivly securing her it looks like that she will run away if he leave her for a moment.. looking at his handsome face she blinked many time looking cute but again her trance broke and she realised that she is hugging..she started to free herself from his tight grip because of the movement he groan and he said in his morning raspy heavy voice..
Jungkook: baby stop moving around and let me sleep peacefully with you in my arms..
She heard him but ignoring his words she again started moving causing him to open his eyes and looked at her and that's it he again got hypnotize looking at her red cheeks red lips and her innocent eyes which everytime he see he can't stop drowning himself in it.. meanwhile she finally spoke
Yn:let me go
Hearing her words his eyes darken and he looked at her which was giving her warning that (dare to say that again)
Jungkook got on top of her while maintaining his body weight on his arms while she gasped after seeing him without any shirt and there was so many tattoo which makes her eyes widened..
Jungkook:what did you say Mrs Jeon
He said that word which was indicating that now she belongs to him and no can snatch her, possessiveness take over him.. while she looked at him without any clue..he went towards her eyes and said in his heavy raspy voice..
Jungkook:say it again mrs jeon.
Saying that he gently bite her earlobe while she gasped and shiver ran down her spine he was smirking after Knowing his effects on her...
Yn:let me go I wanna go to washroom..
Hearing his words he frown and looked at her..
Jungkook:you wanna go to washroom (hearing him she nodded fast which was looking cute while he chuckled)
Jungkook:ok then let's go (saying that he took her fragile body in his arms while she looked at him seeing his broad shoulders she widened her eyes and looked towards washing door while he chuckled)
Going inside he made her sit on the counter
Jungkook:ok am going outside if you need any help just call me (listening him she nodded)
Jungkook went outside the washroom and was waiting for her after sometime she spoke
Yn:am done come inside
Jungkook went inside and again took her going towards bed he made her sit and asked.
Jungkook:did you brush your teeth
She nodded
Jungkook:ok then let's go to kitchen and mad some food for you..
In the kitchen
He made her sit on dinning table and went inside the kitchen and started making food while she was looking at him from distant the mafia from whom everyone fear is now cooking..he was making food which if someone hear then they will took it as a joke..after cooking he add something on food and smile...
Jungkook:baby here is your food eat it..
She was so much hungry that she started eating while he was looking at her adorable face..
Finishing her food she looked at him.. while he was staring at her....
Yn:why are you looking at me..
Jungkook: can't i look at my wife..
Hearing this her cheeks turn red and she looked down but she suddenly started to feel dizzy she grab her head and she looked at jungkook...
Yn:j-jungkook..(saying that she faint..and here jungkook was smirking

and here jungkook was smirking

Jungkook: finally my lady..you will never remember anything.. saying that he called his secretary
Secretary:yes boss
Jungkook:take her inside
Hearing his boss order he took a lady doctor inside which was scared like hell Knowing that her one mistake and she will be dead..
Standing infront of mafia king she bow while he was still staring at his love..
Without even giving a damm care about anyone..
Jungkook:you know right what you have to do..
The lady doctor said yes..
She took out the injection and inject her
Jungkook:are you sure that she will never remember anything after that...
Lady doctor:yes she said while sweating
Jungkook:hmm good because if she remembers anything then you will not be able to remember anything and after your death you will remember by everyone did you get it
Hearing his word she gulp and nodded
Jungkook: now go..
Taking her in his arms he took her inside their bedroom and cover her..
He called someone and asked
Jungkook:are you taking care of them
Man:yes boss
Jungkook:am coming in few minutes..
Saying that he looked at his lady..he kissed her forehead..
Jungkook:the people who gave you pain how can I leave them..my lady(saying that he smirk)

Jungkook:they need to know that only thing which they will get after touching and giving you pain in only death and this devil is going to going to send them to hell