Part 47 he saved his lady

Play song: middle of night
Author pov
There was a dark room..he was sitting like a king while glaring at the CCTV camera where he can see yn running away from the hospital..he also say that why she ran away

He growl and grabbed his gun before standing up making all of his guards startled up

He growl and grabbed his gun before standing up making all of his guards startled up... going towards the basement he harshly opened the door looking at the nurse who was crying mess regretting all of her decision.. saying bad about his women, trying to seduce him..when the door harshly opened she looked up and saw the devil himself standing there looking like a satan wanted to burry her alive..she got scared and was moving backward he fastly went towards her grabbing her throat he chocked her meanwhile she was trying to push him but ofcourse her energy was nothing infront of devil...
Throwing her on the floor he took his gun making her eyes widened..he shot those bullets on her head and said loudly making all guards scared..
Jungkook: throw this slut,s body.. saying that he went the other room...
Making a call to someone..
Jungkook: did you find her..
Man:yes king but we don't catch her or let her know that we are following her..
Jungkook:you know what to do..
Man:yes king..I have already sent those boys..
Jungkook:a single mistake and i will kill you all by myself..
Hearing his threat that man gulp and said
Man: ok king..
Meanwhile in the forest..
She was running for her life..her legs was bleeding badly..

her legs was bleeding badly

But that didn't stop her..she was breathing heavily in hope to come out from this endless forest....but her luck was not with her..her legs got tangled with some branches and she falls down but before she looked up she saw some shoes in Front of her when she looked up she saw some boys looking at her..she got some hope and she hurriedly stand up on her feet and said
Yn: please help me to get out from this forest...
Boys:but what we will get..(hearing their words she thought that they are asking for money..
Yn: right now i don't have money but please help me when i will earn then i will give money..
Hearing her words they smirk and said..
Boys: we don't want your money we want something else saying that they looked at her with a creepy smirk and and touch her shoulder... which make her more scared..she backed away while shaking her head in denial and again started running..while clouds started forming in clouds which looks like its going to rain soon...
While she was running they also started to run behind her..and slowly rain started to pour on her body...
While she still runs.. hiding behind a tree while breathing heavily
.she looked at her clothes which was making her body visible because of her white dress...
After sometime she looked around and saw that those boys were not around..
Taking this chance she was about to ran away but again those boys suddenly appeared in front of here and pinned her on the tree making her eyes widened..one of them went towards her neck and started sucking her..while she was struggling..but she somehow got some courage and pushed him harshly.. while slapping him hard on his cheeks...
Pushing all of them out ofe her way..she ran as long as she could and her fate make her came out of the forest...
She sighed while breathing heavily but those boys were still following her..she again ran in hope for someone to find...she was now hoping her husband that he find she was regretting now why did she ran away...
Suddenly she saw a car.. indicating them to stop it..
And that was her biggest mistake to do that...
They Stop the car and looked at her...
Man:yes miss
Yn: please help me to reach city some boys are following me.. but the thing she didn't saw was that they were looking at her body because of rain her white dress became visible..they looked at each other and smirk..
Man:yes miss sure
She happily get inside the car while thinking that she is safe now...
After sometime they entered somewhere which was more creepy than the forest..she started to get scared and said
Yn :stop the car right now..
Man: not now..
Yn:where are you taking me..she said while trying to open the door..
Man:we are going to sell you to some reach buisnesses man...
Hearing their words she widened her eyes..and started to open the door but that was locked already..she grabbed their hair and pulled it harshly making them scream because of that the car hit the tree making it stop and she hurriedly open the door.and was about to run away..
But they grab her hair and slap her harshly making her lips bleed..
They grab her hair and start to drag her somewhere..
While in this time she only can pray to god to send her husband to save her...
Yn pov
Oh god please help me..why this world is so cruel.. jungkook where are you please save me..this world is so dangerous ...I just hope to get save.. please jungkook please save me I will not leave you now..just this time please someone save...
Author pov
She was crying because of pain in her hair and the pain she was in because of her fate ofcourse right now she is unknown of her actual personality..she is innocent and her innocent eyes was breaming tears which her husband hate to see...
Those boys were dragging her but suddenly someone shot them marking her eyes widened..one of them through her on the ground with force and look back to see who shot his partner but seeing him his eyes widened.. his soul left his body after seeing the Mafia king infront of him ready to take his life....he doesn't Know what mistake he has done in his that now he has to face the devil

Going towards him jungkook shot him on the head taking his life instantly for touching his wife, his life,his lady

Meanwhile yn was in pure shock she was so much scared from him but in the end she knows that he is the one who saved..her husband.. going towards her he looked carefully in her eyes with nothing but pure concern and worry was visible in her eyes..he picked her up in bridal style while she wrapped her hand around his neck..her eyes darted toward the man who was now dead and was surrounded by his own pool of blood..she closed her eyes in fear while resting her head on his broad shoulder.. slowly darkness consume her while she slept peacefully in the devil arms who snatch others people sleep..she knows one thing clearly that no matter what happens he will save her...
A hero will sacrifice you for whole world but a villan will sacrifice whole world for you because for him you are his everything and he is the villan of his own love story...he can burn the whole world for his lady...she is his everything and this thing whole world knows