Part 56

Play song:dil ibaadat
Author pov
He was sitting on chair while waiting for her to come.. hearing footsteps he looked at her while she was coming down

His eyes got stuck on her while his heart started to beat that fast that he could hear it

His eyes got stuck on her while his heart started to beat that fast that he could hear it.. before he could say or do something he saw that one of his guard was looking at her seeing this jealousy feel in his veins his eyes turn dark he wanted to bury that guy alive.. suddenly all of the guards look towards him because of his dangerous growl meanwhile yn got scared and stop on the place where she was.. that gulp in fear after seeing the beast glaring at him because he tried to look at his beauty...if stare can kill then that guard must have died by now...
Jungkook:all of you leave from here (hearing his loud voice no one stop and just run out side after bowing to him not wanting to die by his hands)
After they left he looked at her but his eyes were still dark anger was still in his veins he commanded in his deep voice sending shivers to that pure soul..
Jungkook:come here
Hearing his command she started walking towards him and was about to sit on chair but he pulled her hand and made her sit on his lap meanwhile she gasp...
While he was still looking at her face..water was dripping down her hair making her look more hot and he was feeling hot..he hugged her burying his face on her neck meanwhile she looked at him.. ofcourse her age and her thinking ability is different that's why she thought maybe he is angry on me.. thinking that her eyes filled with tears and she hugged him back meanwhile here jungkook was getting shock that did she really hugged him he was happy a smile crept on his face but stop after hearing her sobbing..he broke the hug and looked at her she looked at him with teary eyes..
Jungkook: why are you crying (he asked in mad voice because he doesn't like to see in tears ofcourse people are in tears because of him but hearing his lady was crying how could he not be mad)
Yn: because you are angry with me.. please don't be mad at me I will always obey you oppa (hearing this he smirk and thought).
Jungkook pov.
Ofcourse you will obey me you have to and now it will be more easy..the rules which I have made for you..you will happily obey it..my doll also today night will be special for us specially for me...
Author pov
Jungkook:are you sure you will follow every thing I will say (she instantly nodded her head)
Jungkook:ok let's discuss about the rules
First:you will never step out of this mansion
Second:no matter what I say you have to follow it
Third: always remember that this world is cruel everyone wants to take advantage of you only I can save you I am your husband only I am your family you will love me the way I love you and never look at any other man except me.. always be as far as possible from other mens and always love me I know that my love is more dark and no one can reach that extent but you can try..
She looked at him hearing his all the demand and nodded innocently and unexpectedly she asked a question which make him surprised but later he smirk..
Yn: what if you go to another women and leave me..

Jungkook:oh my lady you don't even know that for you I can even kill my self even after my death I can't leave you then how can you think that I will leave

Jungkook:oh my lady you don't even know that for you I can even kill my self even after my death I can't leave you then how can you think that I will leave..do you even know how much sins I have done to get you in my embrace..and looking at other women (chuckled)you hypnotize me like that I will never ever look at any other girl in this world I am only yours and you are only mine no one can separate you from me and if any one try to come between us then they will face my wrath

and looking at other women (chuckled)you hypnotize me like that I will never ever look at any other girl in this world I am only yours and you are only mine no one can separate you from me and if any one try to come between us then they will face ...

Saying that he smirk meaning yn was looking at him innocently
Jungkook: also if i want to make new rules I will tell you ok
Hearing that she nodded but suddenly a growl comes from her stomach making her eyes widened and her face red and he chuckled and say..
Jungkook:lets feed you my lady..
Saying that he took spoon and feed while she was chewing there was some food was left on her lips he smirk and lick meanwhile she was looking at him innocently..
Jungkook:I am also hungry.. hearing his words she took spoon and started to feed him and asked..
Yn:how is it
Jungkook:its good but when I eat from your lips that was best..

Am gonna upload more parts today so please wait for it guys 😊