Part 43 his lady,s brother killed the betrayer and the girl

Play song:house of cards
Author pov

In the dark room there was a girl tied up to chair while she was fainted...in front of her was sitting who was a devil and beside that girl there was also a man tied up...
He single his bodyguard to throw water on these two bodies meanwhile his eyes has held nothing but hate for these two..
They quickly gasped because of the water on their face which was thrown by the bodyguard after sometime they see nothing but a devil who was glaring at them..if a glare could kill someone then they might have been dead...the man gulp who was tied up he knew he fucked up with his life he should not have been greedy for money but now he knows that the man infront of him is greedy for his life,for his blood,for his screams,for his pain,for his soul..

Yoongi smirk after seeing the fear in their eyes and his eyes shows a satisfaction...
Man:b-boss please forgive me i will never do that again (the man who was tied on the chair start begging for his life while shuttering)
Yoongi: ofcourse you won't do that again i know (the man smile in relief he thought he is safe meanwhile yoongi,s bodyguard eyes widened after hearing his words but in next second they knew they were wrong on what they were thinking)
Yoongi: because i am going to send you to a place and that is hell but before that i will make you see hell while leaving on earth (hearing his words the man smile fall down ofcourse how can he expect humanity from devil specially after he helped his enemy to harm his sister)
Yoongi smirk and got up from his chair and said
Yoongi: well look what we have here..my favourite gun, knife, hammer,lighter,acid,rope.. today i am gonna have fun (hearing his words not only the man but also aisha gulp in fear ofcourse she wanted eunwoo but she really doesn't know that yn brother can be this much dangerous...she knows that her this behaviour got her in more trouble specially after she pushed his sister from cliff fear was clearly visible in her eyes and sweats appear on her forehead)
Yoongi took that knife and went towards the man and started making Cutts on his face then his arms..
Yoongi:from this hand you put those bombs on their car,from this hand you take those money to put my princess life in danger (he shout at him then went towards the hammer taking it in his hand he used all of his strength to break his hands)
He took that rope tieing it around his neck and choke him that man was trying hard to breathe lastly he took gun and shot on his head multiple times
Yoongi:from this brain of yours you think that idea right now suffer..
Seeing all these that girl gulp in fear meanwhile his bodyguard shiver down their spine ofcourse they know that The Min yoongi loves his sister so much she was his only family and if someone think about harming her then ofcourse then they will have to face the wrath of devil and he will himself send them from this world to another world...
Yoongi looked at the girl and seeing her in fear he laugh and said
Yoongi: now its your time bitch get ready..
Saying that he take the knife and made a cut from her one side to another because of that she screams in pain but he was only enjoying her screams...
Grabbing her fingers he chopped them
Yoongi:from this hand you pushed my sister right (he asked and take the hammer before smashing it on her hand and the pain took over her best)
He took the lighter and burn her hair and last but not the least he took acid and throw at her whole body that cause her to scream in pain and slowly her body melt...
He sigh in satisfaction and take water bottle before gulping it down..at the right moment he was looking that much hot that any girl might get on their knees for him.. looking hotter than hell..
Yoongi: clean this shit..(saying that he went away meanwhile his guards gulp hard and looked at each other before sighing in relief that he left and started doing for what they were told)
Inside the car
He was driving while his hands veins are visible that makes girls drool over him

(saying that he went away meanwhile his guards gulp hard and looked at each other before sighing in relief that he left and started doing for what they were told)Inside the carHe was driving while his hands veins are visible that makes girls drool...

He called someone
Yoongi:did you find my sister
Head bodyguard:n-no boss we are still trying to find her..
Yoongi:if something happened to her then be ready next will be your turn saying that he cut the call...