Part 46 his lady ran away

Play song:dil ibaadat
Author pov
Here yn was sitting on bed after Knowing that she is already a married women but she fears that man so much ofcourse he is handsome but she can see something dark in his eyes which makes her fear down spine...he looked at the people around her and again doctor looks at jungkook who was giving him death glare which was a sign for doctor to speak so because of that doctor gulp

he looked at the people around her and again doctor looks at jungkook who was giving him death glare which was a sign for doctor to speak so because of that doctor gulp

Doctor:mrs jeon now you have to go to your home (hearing this yn looked at him and said in her shaky voice)
Yn:but doctor i am still not well..i should stay at hospital it would be better (hearing her words jungkook clenched his jaw meanwhile yn was making excuses to stay away from jungkook and yn could feel his dark stare at her which make her gulp down hard)
Doctor:mrs jeon but it would be better to go home
Yn:d-doctor it would be better for you examine me for atleast one week..i might get some infections or some other problems (she said avoiding her eye contact with jungkook hearing her words jungkook smirk)

i might get some infections or some other problems (she said avoiding her eye contact with jungkook hearing her words jungkook smirk)

Giving a sign to doctor that he should let her stay here
Doctor:ok mrs jeon you are also right i should go now....
When doctor jungkook went dangerously close to yn and directly looked at her eyes making her shiver in fear.. going towards her ear he wishpered in his heavy voice
Jungkook: my lady are you happy that you happy that you got to stay in hospital... hearing his dark voice near her she tremble a bit seeing his effects on her he smirk ofcourse he is Liking the feeling when he control her like how she always control him without doing anything...moving away from her he smirk seeing her closing her eyes then his eyes went to her trembling lips..he smash his lips on her making her open her eyes fastly..he was kissing her like his life depends on it meanwhile she tries to push him....after finally  five minutes he leaves her making her feel breathless she was breathing heavily meanwhile he lick his lips seeing her in this condition...
He was about to speak but then a nurse came inside disturbing their moments yn smile in satisfaction meanwhile jungkook just wanted to kill that nurse who disturb their moments....
He gave her a peck on her forehead and leaves the room....
He called head bodyguard and gave him some orders...
Timeskip
In the midnight
Jungkook was sitting on the sofa outside the room because yn was sleeping saying that if he doesn't leves the room then she will not sleep...
He was looking at his phone suddenly the same nurse came to him who disturb his and his lady moment together..
Nurse was blushing while looking at him...
Nurse:mr jeon i really love you please become my boyfriend... hearing her words jungkook eyes turn dark and said..
Jungkook:do you even know what are you saying...i have a wife still knowing that you confessed to me...(dark voice)
Nurse:what special in her tell me she is just a mental person who doesn't even remember who is she..she is not even that much beautiful...she is pushing you away from her..then why her..just leave her come to me..i will give you everything you want..she smirk and sat on his lap...
Jungkook eyes turn dark after hearing words and specially when she sat on his lap

He harshly pushed her.. making her fall down meanwhile at the same time yn woke up because she needs to go to washroom but hearing noise outside she picked from inside and saw that jungkook was grabbing the nurse hair harshly and slapped her hard making her fall down... seeing this widened her eyes..he grabbed that nurse hair and took her somewhere..
Yn gasped and was shock what to do..the person she got to know is her husband is slapping a nurse..fear buil inside her.. what if he also behave the same way to her.. what if he kill her...
Going outside the room she made a final decision to ran away from her husband.. going to the entrance of the hospital she saw the watchman was sleeping..she took it as a chance to ran away... but there was only forest all around...and she also saw that there was no patient except her in hospital..she look at the hospital board and got to know that her husband is the owner...
Without thinking twice she ran inside that forest which was so big that anyone can get lost...

Well i think some of you are confuse then let me tell you that there will be no impact on jungkook ending with yn on eunwoo ending...let me give you an example right now who want to yn to end up with eunwoo then right now they have to read all the chapters of jungkook ending to understand it...and there will be no impact on jungkook ending..and I will also mentioned that when jungkook ending will end those who want to see eunwoo ending they have to see all the parts..I think am not good at explaining so please read out all the chapters which i will upload in future..