Part 61

Play song: beast
Author pov
Coming inside the dark room he saw that two men were brutally beaten up.. going towards them he grab a chair before placing it infront of them and sat like a king.. taking a cigarette out he light it from lighter.. before placing it in between his pink soft lips inhaling the toxic smoke before he leaves the smoke from his mouth... looking at those boys he got up his eyes were dark wanting to kill them mercilessly.. taking his cigarette he grab on of boy by his jaw before smashing it on his half bruised eyes making him scream in pain while a smirk appear on his beautiful lips..

 taking his cigarette he grab on of boy by his jaw before smashing it on his half bruised eyes making him scream in pain while a smirk appear on his beautiful lips

Meanwhile another boy got shiver down his spine after seeing his partner condition..
He asked in his deep husky voice..
Yoongi:who was the one who tried to  harass my princess..
He asked making the boys gulp in fear..
Hearing no response yoongi loose his control and scream at them..
Yoongi:tell me who was it..
Because of fear one boy point at other one and said..
Boy:h-he was the one..
Hearing his yoongi,s eyes turn dark and he looked at the guy who tried to misbehave with his sister..
He got up without saying anything and when towards the table there was lots of things was present to kill..
He grab a knife and an axe..
Going towards that guy he kneel down taking the knife he asked the guy..
Yoongi:from which hand you touched her..
He asked making the guy gulp and said while shuttering..
Yoongi:from both hands..
It was his worst mistake.. Yoongi smirk and took his knife before grabbing his hand and started making cuts making other guy shiver in fear..the other guy put his hand on his ears..it was so painful that he couldn't hear it meanwhile for yoongi it was melody..
He looked at other guy and said..
Yoongi:you have to hear his screams and don't worry next turn is your..
Saying that he again started making cuts before he finally grab his axe and cut his both hands.. making the guy scream in pain blood started coming out from his hands...
Taking his knife yoongi grab his jaw before taking his tongue out and he cut it while saying..
Yoongi: from this disgusting mouth of yours you tried to do your sinful act huh..
He again took his knife before he started making cuts on his lips making it bloody before finally stabbing it on his neck making him dead on spot..
His whole face and hand was bloody while a smirk was still on his lips making him look ten times hotter..
He looked at another guy while laughing loudly before saying..
Yoongi:now it's your turn..
The guy start shaking his head saying no..
Yoongi didn't listen before moving towards him and took his axe before he cut his head making it fall down on floor..
He throws the bloody axe and knife on floor before grabbing his water bottle and gulping down the water meanwhile sweats were streaming down from his forehead to his neck..he looked at the dead bodies for Last time before leaving he said..
Yoongi:feed them to our dogs..
Going inside his washroom he took shower while relaxing his muscles..
After taking shower he wear his clothes before going to yn room he entered inside seeing his princess sleeping peacefully..her wounds were bandaged..
He called mark and said..
Yoongi:we are going back to Australia get everything ready..
He said while looking at yn his eyes went towards her neck where those bastards has touched her..he went towards her before placing a kiss on her forehead and said..
Yoongi: i have make them paid for their deeds they are now where they deserve to  be...
He said while caressing her hair while looking at his sister fondly..
Meanwhile at jungkook place..
Here the nurse was crying her eyes out and here jungkook is sitting infront of her seeing one of his men trying to kiss her..
He said..
Jungkook: what happened this is what you wanted now why are you crying huh..
Nurse: please leave in will never come infront of you..
Jungkook: ofcourse you won't because for that you need to be alive..
He said making her eyes widened while he grab his gun and shoot her directly on her eyes while saying..
Jungkook:this one for looking at me with sinful eyes while I already belong to someone..
He again shoot her neck while saying..
Jungkook:this for saying bad about my lady..
He again shot her on her heart..
Jungkook:this for thinking that you can make a place in my heart..
And lastly he shot her on her head before saying..
Jungkook:this one for thinking that you can separate us..
Her dead body falls on ground while a thud sound came because of her body impact..
Jungkook smirk while looking at her..

Jungkook:this will happen if you dare to come between us (smirk)

Well I don't know what's happening with me am imagining so much dark these days that I can make a whole book on dark stories 😂