Part 50

Play Song:House of cards
At the basement
The whole basement was surrounded by bodyguard and they could here so many mens screaming... only there screams were making the bodyguard terrified even those people were the people who hurted the love of mafia king..the life of devil..it wasn't less than a hell itself those bodyguards were feeling a little bit bad for them..but still they deserve it..
Here comes the devil himself while smirking evily hearing their screaming

He was satisfied..his heart was calm his sweet red lips were turned upwards forming a smirk by which any girl can get on their knees for him.. indeed he was looking like greek god..
He was moving forward while all the bodyguards were bowing to King showing respect no one dare to even look at him.. then know what will happen..
He entered in the room where the people were getting beaten badly..he smirk looking at their condition..
Jungkook:well look who we have here..
Hearing his cold dark voice shiver ran down everyone spine..
The men's eyes darted to him and his eyes widened..
Mens:k-king what we have done..
Jungkook chuckled and said
Jungkook:well the work I have given you you had done well but did i told you to hurt her and touch her..did you all forget that she isn't normal girl she is mine only mine..this Mafia king Jeon jungkook,s lady....
He screamed at them while his eyes turn dark.. he was breathing heavily..
Jungkook:I told you to only scare her so that she will think this world is dangerous but you even tried to harrash her..even after Knowing she is mine..
Hearing his words those men gulp their saliva their bodies were shivering in fear...
Jungkook:but you know you have to take punishment..you have to learn your lesson and i promise you that this will be last lesson you will learn in your life.. saying that he laughed loudly..
Jungkook:who kissed her on her neck..
Hearing his words they gulp..
Jungkook: didn't you heard what I asked (he screamed)
Men:he kissed saying that he pointed towards a men..
Jungkook took his knife and move towards him
Jungkook:so you are the one huh (he grabbed him by his throat and pulled out tongue cut it out)
He was being merciless, cruel..he took the knife and stabbed his lips meanwhile that man was screaming his heart out..he stabbed his neck... causing him to die instant..
Jungkook:now who is next..
He looked at the two other men who were only left..
He picked a rope while going towards them circling the rope in one of their neck he started to choke him while the man was loosing his breath.. after sometime he leaves the rope causing the man to gasp for air..he took the knife and started to stab his thighs while the man was screaming..he was now getting annoyed so he grabbed his gun and shoot on his head..
Jungkook smirk after seeing the blood coming out from the men's head..
Jungkook:now the last one..
Saying that he looked at poor men who was the next victim..he was shivering in fear after seeing his partner death in front of him
Jungkook went towards him ripping his shirt apart he took his knife and started to write on his body...
Yn is only mine..she is mine he started to write it without showing any mercy while the men's whole body was covered in blood after he was satisfied he stopped and looked at him..
Taking his gun he shot him on his heart..
He smirk in satisfaction after seeing their dead body.. the whole room was pool of blood

 the whole room was pool of blood

Jungkook: clean this mess..dare to mess or touch what's mine and I will dare to send you to hell saying that he went out of the basement.. meanwhile his bodyguard were still traumize because of the incident and now they for sure know..
Never dare to look at him or his lady otherwise he will make your existence disappear from this world