Yesterday's Demons

Harleen Swan twin sister to Isabella Swan was the extract opposite of her dear sister.Where's Isabella was awkward, and distant with people. Harleen was goofy, and very playful.

The two twins didn't live together for a long time. When Charile and Rene split one had each twin. Charile kept Harleen while Rene took Isabella. The two didn't really see each other much after their parents split.

Randomly, a month before Isabella was coming back to Forks Harleen left. She said goodbye to Charlie , and just like that she was up and gone.

Turns out the twins were special. Isabella had a shield. Which is why no vampire , or superbeing's gif works on her. However, Harleen can't stretch out her shield.

And their blood are like drugs.

But what makes Harleen so special are her other gifts. (A.N I AM A HUGE MARVEL FAN IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW. SO IF YOU SEEN THE SECOND AVENGERS OR KNOW WHO SCARLETT WITCH YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHO WANDA MAXIOFF IS. HARLEEN WILL HAVE THE SAME POWERS AS HER. I will explain later to the people who don't know. )

Harleen kept this to herself but she had abilities. There was telekinesis. Then there's the ability to manipulate probability via her "hexes" (often manifesting physically as "hex spheres" or "hex bolts"). These hexes are relatively short range, and are limited to her line of sight. Casting a hex requires a gesture and concentration on her part, though the gestures are largely a focus for the concentration and, despite this precision, the hexes are not necessarily guaranteed to work, particularly if Harleen is tired or using her powers excessively. If overextended, Harleen's hexes can backfire, causing probability to work against her wishes or to undo previous hexes. And lastly telepathy. Mind reading, mind control, illusions, etc.

Anyway, when Harleen ran away somehow , someway she ended up in Mystic Falls. And from there she lives her life.

*

This is a Klaus love story if you didn't know. It's also a Twilight/ The Vampires Diaries Crossover.

Right now this story takes place in the first Twilight. I won't follow the Tvd's story line however.

And the next time Harleen and Isabella see each other would probably be at Bella's wedding which would most likely be 10- 18 chapters away. However, there will be many flashbacks and Bella will be in some of those.

And I'm going to say it....
I DON'T OWN NO ONE AND NOTHING EXECPT FOR HARLEEN SWAN AND CHARACTERS I MADE UP ALONE THE WAY! Ok then now that that's out of the way.... *Clears throat*

Characters-

Harleen Kye Swan a.ka Harley (Yup. I got that name Harleen/ Harley from Harley Quinn/ Harleen Quinzel the crazy clown girl who obverses over The Joker. Yeah I love her.)

Isabella Marie Swan a.k.a Bella

Niklaus Mikaelson/ Klaus

The Cullens (Don't feel like naming all these people)

The Mikaelsons (OMG! I LOVE THEM WELL EXCEPT FOR FINN, ESTHER, & Mikael)

Jacob Black

The Two Gilberts

And others...

I would like to say that @Shadowsleek made my amazing cover.

And I would like to dedicate this story to BellaBancroIvy99