Chapter IX

"How long with it take?"Harleen questioned staring at the gray bodies with dark veins that held a dagger in each body. Rebekah took her eyes off of her daggered brothers before looking at Harleen. "You never truly know. It's a difference time each and every time. But to answer your question a few minutes I suppose."Rebekah explained with her eyes fixed upon her daggered brothers.

Harleen nodded feeling mixed emotions as she looked down onto the grayed bodies. She felt half excited because she would meet Klaus' others siblings. And half scared to death because they are original vampires and can kill her in a mere second.

"Here goes nothing."Harleen heard Rebekah muttered. She watched as Rebekah gripped the daggers and slowly yanked each dagger out. Rebekah then sat the daggers onto a metal plate. Harleen furrowed her eyebrows but didn't once did she utter a single word.

She retreated her eyes back to the bodies of the Mikaelson brothers. "Watch them. I will be back."Harleen heard Rebekah as she started to leave the room. Harleen's head snapped up to look at Rebekah.

"Where are you going?"She asked. "My brothers will be awake pretty soon they must have a proper dinner in order."Rebekah said before disappearing from Harleen's sight.

Harleen ran a hand through her brown locks before her eyes found themselves back upon the Mikaelson brothers. She let out a gasp realizing that the veins from their bodies were now disappearing. She watched in amazement as the color returned back to their gray bodies.

A gasp escaped one brother's mouth as he sat up along with the other one. Harleen studied them with curious eyes. They both had brown chochalte hair along with the same deep rich brown eyes. While one brother had on a nice suit the other one had on clothes that were not so formal.

One brother noticed Harleen and snarled. He lunged out of the coffin and was in front of her in seconds. He glared baring his fangs. Dark veins beneath his eyes. In a flash he bit Harleen. Warm blood running down his throat. It was only then did he realize something. Something was off about this mortal's blood. It was sweeter, and smelled much better than any mortal blood he ever tasted.

Harleen began to dizzy. Her vision blurred as her world shook.

Suddenly, the brother was thrown off of Harleen. Harleen stumbled back.

"KOL!"A voice roared.

Harleen however didn't notice anything. She was too zoned out. Whatever any further due she blacked out letting darkness consume her.

*#*

When Harleen woke up it was if she had awoken from a bad dream. She sat up looking around. She was in a living room of sorts.

A groan escaped her lips but she shrugged off that weird feeling creeping onto her.

"Ma'am I am apologize for my brother's rude behavior towards you." A unfamiliar yet familiar voice said.

Harleen turned to look at the two brothers who she had been watching earlier. She smiled at them but, nodded. when she realized that she was bitten.

Harleen nodded towards the guy who apologized. "It's fine. I am aware that my blood is like a drug."She said looking at the brother who bite her. He suddenly flashed in front of her.

He grinned taking her hand in his. He brought it to his lips and placed a small kiss on it. Harleen blushed looking down."My name is Kol Mikaelson. I am very sorry Mrs....?"He trailed off.

"Swan."Harleen answered immediately. "Harleen Swan. Call me Harley everybody does!"She said. Harleen then looked over at the other brother. "You must be Elijah."She said.

Elijah nodded,"I do not wish to be rude or anything like..... I'm asking out of pure curiosity. Why are you here-"

"And why can't you be compel?"Kol cut in.

Harleen froze on spot.

"BROTHER!"