Chapter III~ Feeling Of Belonging

Harleen sat on the couch staring at nothing. She let out a sigh. Harleen was like this all day just seeing doing absolutely nothing. She blew a string of hair from her face.

"Are you going to seat there all day!?"A voice questioned near Harleen. She looked up knowing that she wasn't alone. Her eyes landed on Caroline. "Oh hey Care."Harleen spoke in a robotic tone of voice. Caroline rolled her eyes at her friend.

She shook her head, and walked away right out the front door. "Where ya going?"Harleen yelled. Caroline popped her head through the front door. "With Tyler."She said and then she was gone.

Harleen rolled her eyes before turning on the TV. One of her favorite movies franchises were on. Fast & Furious. Luckily, for her the movie was just coming on. Harleen grinned before leaning back on the couch.

KNOCK KNOCK

Really? Who's that now? Harleen thought.She knew it wasn't Caroline or her Caroline's mom because they live here. No need to knock. Harleen got up from the couch about to open the door thinking it would be one of Caroline's friends or Bonnie.

She opened the door only to let out a small gasp. Her eyes widen.

"May I help you?" She asked quietly. Klaus looked at her for a few seconds before waving a letter in his hand. Harleen eyed the letter before looking back at Klaus.

Klaus nodded to her question before asking another one. "May I come in?"

Harleen thought about. Klaus never tried to hurt her, besides they just met yesterday. It wouldn't hurt. And if he tried any funny business Harleen could just use her powers. Simple as that.

Harleen shrugged her shoulders , before moving. "You may come in. "She said. Klaus nodded as he walked in the house. Harleen rushed past him going back to the couch. Harleen jumped on the couch before making herself comfortable. Her eyes locked on the TV screen not noticing that Klaus was now in the same room as her.

A hour later Klaus now decides to say something. "What is the point of this?"He questioned with curiosity dripping from his accent. Harleen glanced at him for a few seconds.

Harleen reached for the remote and paused the movie. "Your confused."Harleen accused. Klaus nodded,"Yes love, very." Harleen blushed.

"This is movie four of course your going to be confused."Harleen said with a roll of her eyes. Klaus let out a small chuckled. He then noticed something. He looked at Harleen with a glint in his eyes.

"You a more carefree than the others."He stated the oblivious. Harleen rolled her eyes slightly. "Yeah. Maybe because you have a history with most of Mystic Falls. I barely know you, dude. All I know is what I've heard.I have no right to judge. I'm just a human with awesome powers and tasty blood."She said.

"Here. I believe this belongs to you. "Klaus said before handing her a letter. Harleen looked at Klaus with a curious look before reaching for the letter. She let out a gasp once she saw who the letter was from.

Her twin. Bella.