Chapter

Harleen sat excited in her seat bouncing joyful once she saw the 'Welcome To Folks ' sign. Many memories ran through her head. She would be able to see Bella again, and even her dad Charile. And that made her happy

Klaus smiled at Harleen. He loved seeing her happy, but he was also nervous. Would Harleen ever leave him? Would she die at his hands? Would her family accept him? So many questions but no answers.

But while looking at Harleen Klaus knew the answers to his questions.

Abruptly, he stopped the car at once. Harleen looked up  and noticed that they were at a house or a mansion in Harleen's eyes.

With big eyes she looked at Klaus who just grinned at her. "Come on love."He said then kissed her cheek. Harleen smiled slightly.

As she got out of the car someone came behind her, and yelled the old fashion "boo". Harleen jumped back in fright. Laugh was what she heard next.

Slightly embarrassed, and angry she looked up. Only to me met with the devious eyes of Kol Mikaelson.

She glared at him as she stood up from the ground. Her eyes flashed blue.

Kol gulped before flashing somewhere. Harleen folded her arms,and smirked. She will get him later when he least excepted.

"Well done."Was the smoothing voice of Klaus. It was music to Harleen's ears. She turned around smiling brightly.

"I'm gonna get him. And now it comes to this..."Harleen said quietly.

"Comes to what?"Klaus asked.

"WAR!"She yelled before taking off.

Klaus shook his head, and followed behind her.

|•√•Π|

"So this is your house?"Harleen asked looking around in awe. Kol chuckled.

"No. It's your house as well."Elijah said smiling slightly.

"He's right. And besides we have many other houses world wide."Rebekah said now walking in.

Harleen stared at them. Her mouth was slightly open in a 'o' shape. "How?"She asked.

"We've lived for many centuries....minus being locked up in a box."Kol said glaring at Klaus. He glared back.

Harleen looked between both of them, and coughed.

"Anyway..."She said.

Kol broke the staring contest with Klaus. "And besides staying in one place is a bit .....boring."

Harleen chuckled at Kol's statement. She could only take so much with these people.

Harleen walked over to Klaus. "Can I see your phone?"She had asked. Without saying anything he pulled his phone from his pant pocket, and handed it to her watching her.

Harleen took the phone excitedly, and quickly dialed a number. She placed the phone to her ear, and listened as it rang.

"Hello?" A tired phone answered seconds later.

"Daddy!"Harleen exclaimed almost immediately smiling happy.

"Harley! Is that you?"Her father Charlie had asked.

"Yes, dad. It's me, and I'm back in town."She started then looked at the people around her-"and I want you to meet some people. "

"That's great news. When did you get back in town?"Charile asked.

"Just now."Harleen said.

''Have you talked to Bella?' 'Charlie asked suddenly.

Harleen  frowned slightly. ''No... I haven't. We haven't talked in a while. I mean I tried talking to her, but never got a answer. '' She said uneasy.

But her father could say anything else Harleen began talking again. ''Are you on good terms with her?'' She need to know. What was wrong with her dearest sister? What has come up? What has her acting this way?  Anger boiled in her veins, and her eyes flashed that bright blue once again. She let out a breath to try to calm herself.

''Yes. Me and Bells....we are on good terms I guess.''Harleen rolled her eyes at her father's statement. Of course he would say something like that.-I guess Bella gets her awkward skills from dad...that

''Cool I guess...But hey can I come over today ?I know that the wedding isn't until today but still.. It wouldn't hurt to see my family.''Harleen said before adding a small awkward laugh.

She heard her father sigh on the other side of the phone. ''I'm sorry Harls but you can't come today-

''Why!?''Harleen growled.

''I was told.. No one can come today. Alice's rule. The one who is Bella's friend. She's a Cullen sister of Edward. Also the planner of the wedding. ''Her father said uneasy.

' ' Mm.''Harleen hummed nodding. She was angry and is was obvious. Her eyes kept flashing blue constantly. She was also beyond hurt. Her sister, her twin didn't even acknowledge her. And she couldn't even go home.

''Bye dad.'' She said before hanging up the phone.

!

''Are you okay Harley? ''A voice asked.

''No..''

Harleen sat on the ground outside crying. Only her and Rebekah were home. The men went hunting..

The blonde went and sat beside the crying Harleen. She tried comforting her. ''What's wrong Harley?' ''She asked. It was odd for Rebekah to see Harleen crying. She just wasn't the type like Klaus. They only cried if it was to much to bare.