Chapter VIII- Bonding and Problems

"Are you almost finished yet?" Harleen asked no whinned. Her respsone was a chuckle.

After what had happened earlier Rebekah suggested that Harleen and Klaus should spend some time together. And they actually agreed. At the moment Klaus was now stretching Harleen. "Almost." He muttered.

"What happened earlier?"Harleen asked with a raised eyebrow. Klaus looked up from his work for a second. "What do you mean?"

Harleen rolled her eyes. "When I was attacked.... What or who the hell was that? "She asked.

Klaus continued his work. "Vampire." He said dully. Now Harleen was really confused. "But it was invisible." She said slowly. Klaus nodded. "I know."

"That didn't seem like a normal blood vampire thirsty to me."Harleen started. Klaus stopped and looked at her. "Come on think about it. If it was a thirsty vampire it would've bitten me, but it didn't. It tried to kill me by snapping my neck!" Harleen explained.

"Someone sent her." Klaus accused. Harleen looked at him. "Why you say that?"She asked.

"You said so yourself , love. It wasn't a blood thirsty vampire."

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Klaus walked into a room followed by Harleen who now had on more comfortable clothes. A blue tank top, and blue joggers. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

"Rebekah." Klaus said as soon he entered the room. The blonde original vampire looked up from what she was doing. Which was painting her nails. "Awe brother, you better be lucky I'm it?ne."Rebekah said as she began to blow at her nails.

"We have a problem."Klaus said getting straight to the point. Rebekah finally looked up at her brother and Harleen. "What is it?"She questioned.

"Vampires are on the loose. "Klaus stated.

Rebekah rolled her eyes giving Klaus a blank look. "A different type of vampire. One with cold skin, and this certain vampire just happened to have the ability to turn invisible."Klaus explained.

"What happened?"Rebekah questioned.

"I was attacked."Harleen said finally speaking up. Rebekah looked at her then Klaus. "Now what?"She asked.

"If you help me protect Harleen then I will undagger our brothers. But, if you fail to achieve this I will dagger you and our brothers. Again. You could all be a happy family all daggered in a little box."Klaus said.

Rebekah suddenly looked hopeful. "It's a done deal then."Rebekah said standing up.

"Welcome to the family of hell."Rebekah muttered to Harleen who only chuckled.

She began to walk out of the room. "When will you undagger them?"

"Tomorrow. Perhaps we should have a family dinner do you think so sister?"

Harleen looked between the two.

"Perhaps."Rebekah said.

Author's Note+

Now we're getting in Twilight. Yay! The time is now Twilight Saga: Eclipse. And a certain red head is back...