Chapter XXI

.

The wedding was coming to end. But Harleen was determined to talk to Bella. She just had to. She didn't come out all this way just to not see her.

"Where is she?"Harleen asked quietly under her breath.

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Your a telepath Harls. Think."She muttered.

Harleen nodded slowly. "Or I could just search for her like....a normal person would."She said.

"Good luck."Bonnie called out as she watched Harleen walked away.

It's been twenty minutes later, and Harleen was still searching for Bella. But, she had to admit that the Cullen's house was nice.

"Harley?"A voice called out that Harleen was waiting to hear.

In one swift moment she turned around . She smiled slightly.

"Bella.."She said quietly.

Bella made her way to her, and hugged Harleen. Harleen returned the hug awkwardly. And Bella noticed this, and frowned.

She pulled away.

"Bella we need to talk."Harleen said bluntly glaring now. Confused, all Bella could do was nod.

"Yeah...Okay...What's up?"Bella asked confused.

Bella patted her dress down, and sat on a tree log looking at Harleen.

Harleen took a deep breath before talking. "You....That's what's up."She said.

"Me?"Bella repeated.

Harleen nodded with a look on her face. "Yeah. You've been quite the bitch lately."Once again Harleen spoke bluntly.

Bella frowned having no clue as to what her sister was talking about.

"Why would you say that?"She asked.

Harleen sighed dramatically rubbing her chin. "Mmm. Let's see. You can't text back. You can't call back, email, or sent a letter back. And one day I get a letter saying that you fucking married to someone? You can't even tell your sister that? But no, I had to find out through a letter! And I'm sitting here like what the fuck is wrong with you?"Harleen exclaimed in anger.

She was now standing up seething with anger. She just felt so betrayed.

"It's not like that Harley!"Bella muttered looking down.

"It's not? Then I don't understand then."Harleen said glaring at Bella.

"I didn't want our last time seeing each other to end this way."Harleen heard Bella say.

"W-what??" Harleen questioned.

"It's our last time seeing each other Harley! I will change. I will never be the same-"Before Bella could continue Edward appear.

"Bella..."He said using a warning tone of voice.

And like a lost puppy Bella stood behind Edward as if he was going to protect her.

That angered Harleen too much. Bella was her sister. Her twin. If she wanted to hurt her she would of.

"Who the fuck are you to be bossing Bella around like that? She's a human being not some dog! "She growled nearly losing all control.

Edward's eyes narrowed. He couldn't read her mind either.

"I can't read her either."He said quietly to Bella.

"I don't control Bella. I let her make her own choices."He said to Harleen.

Harleen laughed,"Haha! Bullshit. If Bella really did make her own choices then she would of never ran behind you. She would of stayed in her spot. The old Bella knew that I would of NEVER laid a hand on her. "

Bella looked heart broken as she looked at Harleen. She didn't know what to do or say. Harleen always had Bella's back, and now look at them.

"Harls..."Bella muttered quietly heartbroken.

"Don't say that!"Edward growled taking a step closer to Harleen.

Harleen looked at him, and narrowed her eyes.

Before anyone could make another move Edward went flying.

"Sorry mate! She's off limits!"Klaus' voice said as he now stood in front of Harleen.

Bella's eyes went wide as she looked at Klaus. "H-how?"She said.

Just then in that moment Edward zoomed in front of Klaus. Klaus smirked.

"Hello, mate."A voice said. Edward was then trapped seconds later. Elijah, and Kol both held one of his arms while Klaus had him in a headlock.

And that was when little Bella lost it.

"No! No! No! Please! Stop!"She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Love?"Klaus questioned. "Let him go."Harleen answered.

Roughly the brothers let go of Edward making him immediately fall down to the gound.

Bella gasped. "What are you?"

"Hmm. Humans are so judge -y. You don't ask some one WHAT they are. It's just so rude."Rebekah said as her, and Bonnie walked into eyesight.

Edward jumped to his feet, and lunged for Klaus however he fell to the ground groaning in pain.

"Edward.."Bella said quietly.

She was confused. Who, and what were these people? Why did they have the strength of a vampire, but not the characteristics? Why did they not sparkle, or weren't pale?