Chapter XIII

.
"So they're gone just like that?"Harleen questioned on one chilly day. Rebekah who stood right next to her nodded. The two stood next to each other outside on the front porch.

"Yes apparently. "Rebekah answered running her fingers through her hair.

"There was this one crazed vampire who wanted revenge so she made a newborn army of cold ones."Rebekah explained rolling her eyes.

"Did they know?"Harleen asked.

"The Volturi? Perhaps. When Klaus , Elijah, and Kol had went to check out the place the newborns were all dead, and burning in a fire "Rebekah said before she was interrupted.

"We missed all of the action!?"Harleen exclaimed upset.

A small chuckle escaped Rebekah's lips as she continued. "Anyway Klaus found a few of the most precious Volturi guards. Jane, her brother, and about two others."She continued.

Harleen nodded,"What happened?

Rebekah shrugged her shoulders,"Klaus didn't say. I guess they ran like the little cowards they are!"

"You don't like the Volturi?"Harleen accused. But she couldn't blame her. She haven't even met them, and already hated them.

Rebekah shook her head angrily at the question. "Of course not! We are the originals. The first vampires ever. And I'll be damn if I let some imposters take our place!"She growled.

"They're weak. They call that immortal! It's sicking if you ask me!"She added moments later.

"Such fire there. I almost forgot you had it."A familiar voice said behind them.

Harleen chuckled,while Rebekah rolled her eyes. They both turned around to face Kol. "Go away brother."Rebekah spat out.

Kol smiled at his sister before turning to Harleen. "Hello Harls."He greeted.

Harleen smiled at the original. "Hey Kol."She greeted back.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her. If Kol was here then Klaus was too. "Where's Klaus?"She asked rather quickly.

The two Mikaelsons laughed at that.
"Well aren't you adorable?"Kol asked grinning at her. Kol turned to Rebekah. "Isn't she?"

Rebekah just rolled her eyes with a amused look. Kol turned back to Harleen.

"But if you wish to know where Klaus is he is in his room."

That was all she needed. Without any further a due Harleen ran towards Klaus' room. She made it there very quickly. She did sleep in his room in his bed while he was gone with his brothers dealing with the newborns.

Harleen raised her hand and began knocking furiously on Klaus' door. Seconds later the door swung open revealing a very annoyed Klaus. However, his expression soften when his eyes laid on Harleen.

Klaus opened his mouth about to say something but perhaps he was to late. Harleen pounced on him knocking them both down onto the bed.

Klaus smirked as he watched Harleen who sat onto of him. "Love if you wanted to get down, and dirty you should've asked."He said.

Harleen blushed as she hoped off of him, and laid next to him instead. Klaus let out a chuckle.

Trying to get her mind out of the gutter and Klaus , Harleen tried changing the subject. "How was the trip?"She tried asking casually.

"To be honest. I've had better. When we made it there the newborns were already dead. Oh what a bore! The little town has nothing to offer. Nothing in my liking. However, the woods are surely different."Klaus explained.

Harleen giggled at that. "That's my home town ya know? Cut it some slack. I mean I don't talk bad about Mystic Falls, and New Orleans."Harleen said pouting.

Klaus looked at her, and kissed her pouty lips. She grinned. "No offense, love but you can't really judge New Orleans you've never actually been."Klaus said with a smirk. Harleen rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say Mr.Original Hybrid."Harleen said sitting up. Klaus suddenly looked at her. Like really looked at her.

He looked at her auburn wavy hair.Her almost pale skin. Her brown chochalte eyes that held tiny blue specs that lead him to think that she recently used her powers. The way she moved without such a care. The way she spoke with such fire it made him think.

It was true.

This - what they had was amazing. It was real. She didn't use him, and he certainly didn't use her.

"What?"Harleen questioned her eyes glowing. Glowing with a certain innocence that Klaus hasn't seen since he was human.

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you something."He said with all seriousness.

Harleen looked at him with a rasied eyebrow. He was so playful now serious what's going on? Harleen thought confused. What did he want to tell her?

Klaus let out air he didn't know he was holding in. "Harleen, I think I'm in love with you."He said slowly.

Harleen's eyes grew wide. She knew Klaus wasn't the lovely dovey type not even with his siblings. She knew of his past thanks to Rebekah, and Kol.

This had to be a dream. A dream she didn't want to wake from

Minutes passed by, and Klaus grew worried, and angry. Thoughts ran in his head like wildfire.

"I love you too!"Harleen exclaimed suddenly. She leaped up kissing him.

*

AN-

Next chapter. Folks! Now we are getting in Twilight- Breaking Dawn Part 1. So ya know what's coming! Bella! The Cullens! A wedding! Drama! A angry Harley! And a comforting Klaus.....oooohhh!

Did ya like this chapter?

C O M M E NT & V O T E!

It's very much appreciated!

P E. A. C. E.