Chapter VIII

Their heads snapped up to see Klaus looking rather angry. The brothers glared at Klaus.

"Well isn't this just lovely."Klaus mumbled, and his only response were glares. Harleen coughed feeling uncomfortable. All eyes flew on her.

Harleen looked at Klaus. "We should tell them. It will be better to get it out the way."She said shifting from foot to foot.

"Yes brother we should. Isn't it the reason why you woke them." Rebekah said now entering the room with her hair pinned up.

"Sister."Elijah and Kol muttered at the same time. Klaus smirked looking at Harleen who let out a small chuckle.

Elijah looked at Klaus noticing something. His were furrowed as he looked deep in thought.

"What has happened?"Elijah questioned.
Kol glared at Klaus. "What did you do this time?"He asked. Klaus smirked looking at Kol. He threw his hands up."Nothing."Klaus said.

Elijah and Kol shared a knowing look. Suddenly, Rebekah stood in the middle of a thoughtful Elijah, angry Kol, and a smirking Klaus. Harleen's eyes twitched as she watched the brothers carefully.

"He is right. He didn't do anything...."Rebekah stopped and looked at Harleen,"This time." Harleen nodded with a slight smile towards Rebekah. Rebekah smiled back.

"Very well then."Elijah said rubbing his suit. Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Always the business man."She said with a small smile. Elijah nodded her way before turning to Klaus.

"What happened now?"He deadpan asked.

"Shall we talk over dinner?"Klaus asked with a raised eyebrow looking at everyone. Rebekah nodded,"Yes. Dinner is ready."She said excitedly.

Harleen watched as Rebekah pulled Klaus out of the room. "Is she always like this?"She questioned ask she walked down with Elijah and Kol.

Elijah chuckled. "Yes. She is. But, you get used to it in time."Kol said.

---------------

A human girl stumbled into the room. The four Mikaelsons plus Harleen sat at the dinner table. With lovely decorations of plates, and wine glasses in front of them. Harleen sat between Klaus and Rebekah. While Kol and Elijah sat across from them.

The human girl began to sit down food on the table. When that was done she left and came back with a large sliver T cup. Harleen giggled breaking at that. I'm a little T cup short and sprout. Her mind screamed at her.

Elijah raised a eyebrow at her just as Kol did. "What's so funny Harls"Kol questioned staring at Harleen. Harleen blushed when she noticed all eyes on her. "I was thinking about something."She mumbled looking down.

The human girl began to pour a thick red substance into the wine glasses. Harleen frowned slightly staring at it. Just as the waitress was about to pour the red drink into Harleen's glass she smacked her free hand that was not holding the T cup.

"Uh ah! Hell no! I don't drink blood! Not a vampire kay?"Harleen lashed out at the poor girl. The girl had a blank expression. "But master Klaus told me to provide everyone with this drink."She said with no emotion gesturing to the T cup. Harleen rolled her eyes. Master Klaus.. Did he have to compel her?

Harleen closed her eyes, and did the only thing she thought of. She used a power of hers. A lovely one too. Her eyes still closed she began to feel the presences of minds close by. Harleen focused on the one right beside her. Without any problem Harleen felt herself entering the girl's mind. Harleen searched for something. Anything. The girl didn't even have any thoughts at the moment. Oh compulsion..... Harleen after a moment erased the girl's memory of her being compelled.