Chapter XVII

Harleen let out a sigh looking at Damon. "My sister..."Was all she said.

Damon furrowed his eyebrows. "Isn't your sister eighteen like you?"He asked a question he already knew the answer to. Harleen rolled her eyes at his question.

"Yes... She is eighteen, and is getting married to someone."The words rolled off Harleen's tone awkwardly. Her anti social twin was actually getting married, and .....before her.

Damon smirked."How do you feel about that?"He questioned pointing at Harleen who simply glared at the blue eyed vampire.

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's a 50/50. I'm half pissed at her for obvious reasons. And half happy for her. "Harleen said dully.

Damon nodded his head in what Harleen guessed what was understanding. "So Barbie family huh?"

Harleen's cheeks immediately reddened upon hearing that. One thing her, and Bella had incommon was that blush. "I-I don't know what your talking about."She said quiey looking down at her feet.

Damon gave her a look. "Are you being serious right now?"

Harleen looked back up at him. "OK...you got me."She said but suddenly started laughing. Damon rolled his eyes commenting about her being crazy.

"Barbie family?"Harleen questioned with a laugh. Damon shrugged his shoulders.

"Kol is obsessed with himself. Rebekah is a dramatic drama queen. Hence Barbie Klaus. Like a female Klaus minus the obvious.."He said.

Harleen nodded grinning.

"And Klaus.... He's Ken!"Damon added making Harleen roll her eyes.

"And lastly is Elijah. He's....there. "Damon finished having nothing more to say.

"Elijah's Ken #2!"Harleen exclaimed grinning

"Really?How?"Was Damon's only response.

"Well Ken can do anything, and so can Elijah ......if he really wanted to. Just like Klausy. Hence the name Ken #2"Harleen explained snapping her fingers in the form of a Z.

|[• T I M E . . . . . . . . . . . S K I P•]|

"Don't just sit there! Help!"Rebekah exclaimed walking into the living room where her brothers, and new sister sat socializing.

It was time for them to head down to Folks for this 'wedding'. Everyone was in a good mood not including the twin who just purposely forgot about her sister's wedding.

Kol rolled his eyes at his sister. "Do you realize that we packed up days ago. We could've been there if it wasn't for you, and your fear of planes. But no you wanna drive there."

Elijah who was currently reading said,"Perhaps it could be a road trip? Such wonderful family bonding time."

Klaus let out a chuckle looking over at Harleen who was playing with a pen in her hand telekineticly. She glanced up at him, and smiled.

She smirked looking at everyone. "Let's go! What are we waiting for? I bet Kol is itching to kill someone."